Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows trailer stars Michelangelo

Tuesday, 23rd April 2013 20:32 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows has a new video available, showcasing the dual nunchaku wielding, fun-loving, Cowabunga spouting, Michelangelo. Watch it below courtesy of AGB and GameStarDE. The game contains four player online co-op and will be release digitally on PC, PSN and XBLA during summer.

“>

1. Showmeyomoves!

You’re showing your age, Stephany. He says “Booyakasha” now. Get hip with it!

#1 12 months ago
  2. YoungZer0

@1: Are you serious?

#2 12 months ago
  3. Stephany Nunneley

@1 God, no. Cowabunga was bad enough. And leave my age out of this! Women never age past 29 anyway. :p

#3 12 months ago
  4. drewbles82

I do love the Turtles but seriously. I love the last two Batman games but those guys need to do similar styles but with different franchises, like the Turtles. A whole city to roam about, can play either 4 of the turtles and switch between them. City taken over by Shreddar and featuring loads of enemies from the series dotted round the city. Be awesome

#4 12 months ago
  5. SplatteredHouse

If the Shredder in this is not running a shady disaffected youth program out of a drossy 80′s-looking makeshift nightclub, then it’s just no good :p Why does that turtle have such weird looking proportions, and look like a guy in a suit lol

#5 12 months ago
  6. Clupula

@1 – When did Ali G. start writing their dialogue?

#6 12 months ago
  7. TheWulf

I am amused, and okay with this. I still miss the TMNT of ’03 though. That was really good stuff. I’d love to see a revival of that version, and games set in it. I s’pose the reason I enjoyed the ’03 series is that it almost copied the comics ad verbatim in places, and was generally close in others.

Plus, Leo actually decapitated Shredder before anyone knew about the whole Utrom thing. That was pretty damned dark for a cartoon of ’03.

Still, any Turtles is better than no Turtles.

Booyakasha does make me cringe, though.

#7 12 months ago
  8. DSB

A turtles game that actually looks good?! What the fuck?

#8 12 months ago
  9. Edo

Sort of want.

#9 12 months ago
  10. CPC_RedDawn

DO WANT!!!!

Looks awesome, combat system like Batman: AA & AC for this would be great. The character models look great too. I think this could make a great “Episodic” game series as an download only game. As in each episode is like an episode of the TV series, with each “episode” lasting around 4-5 hours of gameplay with fighting, puzzles, platforming, driving, flying, and bosses, etc. It would be great, also make the price right. Around £5 for each episode, that’s a pound for each hour. This would sell like hot cakes!

#10 12 months ago
  11. Showmeyomoves!

@2 I know it sounds cringe-worthy, but aside from that needless change, the new Nickelodeon series is actually really good. Just the right mix of nostalgia and all-new stuff.

Plus, Mikey can turn his nunchuks into kusarigama now. How awesome is that?!

#11 12 months ago