Tue, Jan 22, 2013 | 17:07 GMT
Gears of War: Judgment comes with code for original title, pre-order incentives announced
Epic Games has confirmed initial launch quantities of Gears of War: Judgment will include a Games on Demand Xbox Live download token for the original Gears of War.
The developer has also announced the following pre-order incentives:
- All who pre-order from participating retailers will receive the Hammerburst weapon in-game for multiplayer. Additional retail-exclusive pre-order incentives are also available here
- GAME: Emergence Day Marcus multiplayer skin
- Shop2net: Alex Brand multiplayer skin
- Other select retailers: Anya (Gears of War 3) multiplayer skin
GAMELock-In events were also given a bit more detail:
- UK gamers can win the chance to go hands on with Kilo Squad early, through a series of exclusive “Gears of War: Judgment” ‘lock-in’ events throughout February in partnership with GAME.
- The after-hours events, running nationwide from 3 – 27 February will give the UK gaming community an opportunity to experience the upcoming prequel to the franchise that has sold over 19 million copies worldwide.
- Sign up here.
Gears of War: Judgment arrives on Xbox 360 March 19. Check out the latest campaign trailer here.