Injustice: Gods Among Us release date, Collector’s Edition announced

Tuesday, 15th January 2013 15:28 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Injustice: Gods Among Us will release in Europe and North America in April, Warner has announced.

Starting today, you can also download the game’s digital comic book from DC Entertainment, which is a prequel to the fighter.

A collector’s edition was also announced, which comes wrapped in a cool steelcase book, contains three DLC skins, a collectible box, a comic for the game, and a statue of Wonder Woman and Batman having a row.

It will run you £75/$99.

Injustice: Gods Among Us will release on PS3 and Xbox 360 in Europe and North America on April 19.

1. KrazyKraut

weird…you can preorder it for about 1 month on amazon germany

#1 1 year ago
  2. SameeR_Fisher

That’s not Superman LOL :D

It’s ……………………. BATMAN.

#2 1 year ago
  3. someguy2

Either the currency signs are the wrong way around or the UK is getting seriously shafted by those prices

#3 1 year ago
  4. Judicas

Hmm was looking forward to buying it when it looked like this http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/news/injustice_collectors_edition.jpg but now… not so much, think I may go for standard instead.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Stephany Nunneley

@2 God isn’t it though! I seriously need new eyes. Like, now. Anyone got any they can loan me?

#5 1 year ago
  6. NeoSquall

@2 I’d imagine Superman and Wonder Woman would have “another kind” of row, heh

#6 1 year ago
  7. OnionPowder

The collectors edition in the US is not $60 it’s $99

EDIT: Here is the Battle Edition for $150

#7 1 year ago
  8. SameeR_Fisher

@5: haha no worries, it is kinda funny when these things happen :p

As for the eye loan, I can loan you one, but loan me your job around March :D, it would be nice to get early review copies of games haha

@6: I wonder who would take control in such LOL

#8 1 year ago
  9. Stephany Nunneley

@8 I don’t get review copies. Sorry to disappoint you. :(

@6 & @8: I think it would be Wonder Woman. She is, after all an Amazon, then again, Superman is the fastest man on earth, which has even more connotations when you think about it, so the “row” may not last as long as you’d think.

#9 1 year ago
  10. SameeR_Fisher

@9: oooh :(

as for superman being fast, that cracked me up so hard LOL

#10 1 year ago