US PlayStation Web Store will launch later this month

Thursday, 10th January 2013 16:33 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

The US PlayStation Web Store will launch later this month, SEN COO Shawn Layden has told CNET. The store will allow users to purchase games via their browser, which will then automagically download onto their PS3. Sony’s webstore went live in Europe in December. Thanks, Gematsu.

1. theevilaires

OMG about time this is a long awaited feature. Its all coming together. PS+, the Vita features, and the many improvements to PSN. PS4 is going to be a beast I can’t wait.

Hehe “automagically” …cute

#1 1 year ago
  2. JimFear-666

@1 yeah im sure it ps4 will rock the house even if we dont know shit about the ps4 right now… Unless you are dumb enough to believe every stupid rumour about the ps4 on the internet….

now, about this feature… It was about time, microsoft have this feature since a long time. I still cant believe how Sony are slow to react sometime…

#2 1 year ago
  3. Dragon246

PC store is really awesome. I don’t even use the vita or ps3 store anymore.
    Something that eu got earlier than na, maybe it will soothe some souls.

#3 1 year ago
  4. SlayerGT

I can’t find the “recommend” button anymore on the actual PS Store. They remove it?

#4 1 year ago
  5. theevilaires

Hey JimFear 666 I remember you :D Today is a great day for PlayStation right. This is a day to remember.

#5 1 year ago
  6. xino

no point since it won’t work with Ubuntu or other OS rather than Windows.

I find how ignorant Sony truly is.
    They used Other O.S and Linux to market their PS3, later removing that feature because of hack problem.

Now they don’t want anything to do with Linux, what a bunch of tool heads.

keep running away from Linux…yea keep running son

#6 1 year ago