A new map pack for Elemental: Fallen Enchantress has arrived on Steam, and for $4.99 you’ll walk away with new stamps which add more variety to the generated, random maps.
It also includes maps designed by Stardock with new challenges, threats and worlds to explore.
Here’s a rundown of the new maps:
- Clash – Play against a single opponent on a balanced map, or discover a ship and explore the nearby islands.
- Crucible – Four opponents with a common area between their starting positions, can you hold the center and take out your enemies?
- Dust Bowl – A dangerous map with few fertile positions. But the land isn’t empty, hordes of monsters have claimed it.
- The Wildlands – 10 Wildlands on one map. Can any empire rise in a world ruled by monsters?
- Anthys – Play across the entire world of Elemental on this map that is over twice the size as the largest maps in Fallen Enchantress.
The map pack requires the base game Fallen Enchantress on Steam in order to play.
More information is through the link.