Tales of Xillia 2 videos and cosmetic information released by Namco

Saturday, 20th October 2012 23:16 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Two new Tales of Xillia 2 trailers and some information on the title have been released by Namco.

According to the firm, default outfits from the first title will be available in Tales of Xilla 2, along with color variations. Some of the outfits will be a bit fun as well, allowing players to dress as a Dealer or Chef.

There will also be some sort of Monster Head attachment from Musee, according to Gematsu, which has something to do with Ludger going into Corpse Shell mode. In battle, the costume will be visible, but the Monster Head will no longer show as equipped.

Also, should the battle end when Ludger is in Corpse Shell mode, he will remain in said mode during the results screen.

The seventh episode in the game’s series of TV spots is below, and shows off Ufotable’s anime cutscenes. The other video, posted by AGB, seems to be telling a story, but it’s in Japanese so we’re not sure what’s going on – all we know is we like it.

Tales of Xilla 2 is out on PS3 in Japan next month, while the first Tales of Xillia lands in the west next year. ToX2 is also slated for release outside of Japan at some point next year or maybe even in 2017.

1. Mike W

really Steph, where did you hear that ToX2 is going to be sold outside of Japan?

2. Stephany Nunneley

@1 They have said time and time again that once the first one is out, they will see how it sells, ergo, it will be released at some point in the west – it could be as late as December 31, 2013 even, but they have hinted around enough about it for us to expect it at some point.

3. Clupula

They haven’t hinted about the date, though. I could see TOX2 as coming in 2014.

4. Mike W

Woah woah easy killer, I was curious if the sequel was even coming out here in the states. Sheesh what crawled up your va-j-j?

5. btcstore100

input this URL:

( h t t p : / / w w w . b 2 c s t o r e . u s / )

you can find many cheap and high stuff

Believe you will love it.

WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARD /WESTERN UNION PAYMENT
    YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

6. KrazyKraut

@4 I would ban the shit out of you for this. The shit out of you.

7. Mike W

Sigh…..this is what is wrong with society…I showed a little sense of humor in one of my comments and their is always one sensitive person that takes it out context. I’m not going to argue with you, because it will be a waste of time, but please explain to me why I should get banned? Did I oppress her? Is she going to be self-conscious about herself now? Give me a fucking break, I’m pretty sure she doesn’t give two shits about that comment and I wasn’t trying to offend her anyway.

It’s dumb fucks like you, that try to turn nothing in something. So you can kiss my ass and fuck off.

8. KrazyKraut