FIFA 13 has held its position at the top of the official UK charts, and new IP release Dishonored has snuck in at 2nd. More stats below.
FIFA 13 is an unstoppable juggernaut right now, having held top spot for another week. Arkane’s Dishonored proves that new IP can succeed by entering the chart at second, while last week’s other big release XCOM: Enemy Unknown debuted at 7th.
Fable the Journey, however, entered the chart at 37th, suggesting that the Kinect bubble may have burst.
Dishonored is now officially the biggest new IP launch of the year. Pat yourself on the back for rewarding creativity if you bought it. Go on, you earned it.
Here’s the full top 20:
1. FIFA 13 (EA)
2. Dishonored (Bethesda)
3. Pokemon Black 2 (Nintendo)
4. Resident Evil 6
5. Pokemon White 2 (Nintendo)
6. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
7. XCOM: Enemy Unknown (2K Games)
8. Borderlands 2 (2K Games)
9. F1 2012 (Codemasters)
10. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
11. Sleeping Dogs (Square Enix)
12. PES 2013 (Konami)
13. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
14. Rocksmith (Ubisoft)
15. New Super Mario Bros 2 (Nintendo)
16. Gran Turismo 5 Academy Edition (Sony)
17. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
18. NBA 2K13 (2K Games)
19. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
20. Dead Island GOTY (Koch)
We’ll update the full chart as it is published by UKIE.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.