GT5: Academy Edition launches next week, and so does more DLC for Gran Turismo 5.
For those still enjoying the racer, on September 25 and 26 in the US and UK, respectively, the Sunaru BRZ S ’12, the Honda Weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) ’11, and the Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy ’12, will be released so you can add them to your car collection.
These three new vehicles will be available on PlayStation Store for €0.99/£0.79 each.
Update Update 2.08 will also be available. Here’s the details on that:
- Now possible to select “Disable collisions” in the [Event Settings] of online races.
- ID’s are now shown above cars when watching online races.
- Response of the clutch pedal when using the steering wheel controllers “G25 Racing Wheel”, “G27 Racing Wheel”, “T500RS” and “TH8RS” has been adjusted.
- Rate of tire wear in endurance races has been slowed (excluding formula cars).
- Amount of air resistance change when altering aerodynamic wing settings has been increased.
- Autopilot has been adjusted to prevent colliding with the wall when exiting the pit lane on the Tsukuba circuit.
- Adjusted the changes in control characteristic when altering vehicle height from standard height. (Vehicle height can be changed by adjusting ride height, either by installing a suspension kit or adjusting a full customizable suspension kit.)