Thu, Aug 30, 2012 | 17:23 BST
PS Home RPG Mercia: Fractured Realms out now, new details emerge
Mercia: Fractured Realms is the first PS Home free-to-play RPG, and it’s out now. Developer Lockwood Publishing has posted an in-depth overview of what the game involves and how it all fits into Home over at PS Blog EU.
The blog post kicks off with the below trailer, that shows more of the game in action:
Mercia offers many character classes for your avatar, spells to cast, monsters to fight and plenty of loot to score. Lockwood has published a quick guide on what to expect:
- Befriend the Guardians who will guide you through the game and give you quests
- Brave the dungeons to battle gruesome Beetles and savage Lizards
- Explore the rooms and corridors as you make your way through Mercia: Fractured Realms. You never know what you might find!
- Pick up drops from enemies, find chests and loot bags – and don’t forget to take your items to the Mercian Store to get some Gold!
- Choose from Ranger, Fighter or Defender character classes, as well as a wealth of magic and weapon types to play the way you want
- Level up your character and your Stones to increase your chances of survival and improve your magical abilities
- Unlock an abundance of rewards, including clothing, companions and furniture
- Meet up with other Mercians in The Sanctuary and go into battle together!
There’s much more to cover. Check out the Merica: Fractured Realms blog for a complete overview of what the game involves.