Server list announced for final Guild Wars 2 beta weekend

Wednesday, 18th July 2012 19:47 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

ArenaNet has announced that World vs World bugs have been patched with improved accuracy so rankings will be available after this weekend’s beta. Servers available for the final beta where also announced, and the world population has been increased due to the additional areas open for traversing as well as to test the tech. More worlds will be opened should the need arise. You can get more information through the link, as well as a list of servers.

1. TheWulf

There’ll be so much more available for this weekend, too. Sylvari, asura, new areas… it’ll essentially be the same client they’re using for launch, bar a few changes.

2. OrbitMonkey

^ Are you taking the piss mate? An actual article on Guild Wars & your post is only 2 lines & a fucking bit!?

You post Illiad like love letters to this game in any other topic, but here, now, 2 lines & a fucking bit!

Kinda disappointed …

3. Stephany Nunneley

@1 Yep. We already posted that bit, and there’s a link to it in there.

@2 He’s just too excited over it to write anything. I’m a bit shaky myself. :)

4. TheWulf

I wouldn’t want to live in your sordid, bitter little world where one is constantly overseen by think police that rape your mind at the merest inkling of passion. I mean, honestly, what’s wrong with you?

People like things. I like Guild Wars 2. Yes, sometimes I have a lot to say about a topic that I like, but that’s because I’m an intelligent introvert, and people with my sort of mind do that. That’s not at all unusual, but what is unusual is you being borderline misanthropic about another person occasionally showing occasional passion for something.

It’s not funny or clever, really. It just shows you to be a bitter, venomous sort of person. And that doesn’t do either of us any favours.

p much

My social circles are all ecstatic about this beta weekend, there’s been a lot of talk of it. It’s hard to actually mention anything that people don’t know at this point, which means I often overlook what people do know. The only information left to find is by playing the game, which I honestly do look forward to doing.

5. OrbitMonkey

^ Now thats more like the drama queen we know & love x x

6. freedoms_stain

@2, I’m in tears here man, fuckin real tears.

7. freedoms_stain

I need a tissue.

8. Ireland Michael

@4 He was joking.

Myself, personally, I think your long posts are some of the best reads on this site. They’re always smart, eloquent and well thought out, and the points you make are usually strong and relevant ones.

But yeah… lighten up. =P

9. GrimRita

I was going to give this a miss but going to really take time to see if they have improved the auction house and some other elements. Kinda disappointed with the Thief class so will try something else.

10. Gewehrdalf

I am so looking forward to this weekend!
    Since I got my deluxe key at mmoga I was hoping to check out the asura / sylvari character design editor.
    See ya’ll in game!