Thatgamecompany’s confirmed the Journey: Collector’s Edition, featuring the trio of games made between the developer and Sony as part of its three game deal, will launch on August 28 in the US.
The Blu-ray – as well as containing Journey, Flow and Flower – will also include a half-hour documentary on Journey, creator commentary and more.
The CE also includes three multiplayer-themed mini-games that were made during the studio’s 24-hour game jam: Gravediggers, Duke War!! and Nostril Shot.
Full list of content for the CE is as follows:
- All three thatgamecompany-Sony titles (Flow, Flower and Journey)
- 30-minute behind-the-scenes documentary about the making of Journey
- Creator Commentary play-throughs of all three games
- Three exclusive mini-games from thatgamecompany
- Concept art and screenshot galleries for all three games
- Original soundtracks for all three games
- PS3 dynamic themes and wallpapers
- PSN avatars including 8 exclusive new Journey avatars never released before
- Official game trailers and developer diary videos
- Reversible cover art
TGC is set to announce its first post-Sony game later this year.