Fri, Jan 13, 2012 | 18:47 GMT
Tropico 4: Modern Times Expansion coming to PC and 360 in March
Kalypso has announced the Modern Times Expansion for Tropico 4 will be released in March for PC and Xbox 360.
Times are changing and El Presidente is faced with new challenges with the dawn of the Internet, a New World Order, terrorists, global financial markets and space exploration threaten in change, or evolve his regime on the island of Tropico.
Including an extensive new single-player campaign, the expansion also contains new buildings, challenges, additional “presidential edicts” and more. A list with some of the new features present in the expansion is below.
- Blurb: “Old buildings must replaced by their modern counterparts. Cars and transportation need modernization to meet the needs of a changing economy; and now El Presidente can even send people to the International Space Station. El Presidente and his ministers must now join the war against terror and control Internet regulation and freedom of speech on Tropico.”
- 30 new buildings become available as time progresses, including condos, skyscrapers, organic ranches and biofarms. Replace obsolete buildings with these modern and inspiring designs.
- Upgrade old buildings to new variants – modernized apartment buildings, banks, museums and much more
- 10 new edicts allow even more control over your citizens’ lives. Block or limit citizens’ Internet use, create a police state or be a “good guy” and launch the Festival of Love edict.
- New single player campaign comprised of 12 comprehensive scenario missions. Protect Tropico from unseen and sinister forces.
The expansion will run you $19.99/£19.99/€24.99/1200 MSP. Check out the new teaser video below.