Below the break you will find snippets of news regarding some nice sales going on, along with mod tool information, and the ability to pre-load and get Heavy with Saints Row: The Third. In other words, the shorts post today is a bit Steam-centric.
- If you pre-purchased Saints Row: The Third on Steam, you can now pre-load the game.
- Speaking of SR:The Third and Steam, if you pre-purchase the game through the service, you will net this exclusive Team Fortress 2-inspired Heavy skin.
- And in more Steam news, the service now has the Dungeon Defenders Development Kit and the Dungeon Defenders Capture the Flag Pre-Alpha Pass as free DLC.
- Sony has updated the goodies folks can accrue using its PlayStation Credit Card through Chase. All current users will be upgraded to the new card.
- Jessica has posted Gampron’s Friday Screen update, and it contains everything you can imagine and more. Go have a look.
- There’s a couple neat videos for Hitbox Team’s PC/Mac Dustforce through here. It will be released on Steam sometime next year.
- Last but not least, have yourself some multiple listings of sales through here, here, here, and here.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.