1. DarkElfa

That is just sad.

2. Dimaco

Talk about that being a difficult game! :-) (I had to leave that myself, too many great games to be chained to that alone… not to mention my mental sanity was highly menaced by that!)

3. Dimaco

(btw, this guy’s a real pro!)

4. FredEffinChopin

…..

5. Dannybuoy

It would take me an hour to get past the first enemy with a weapon.

6. Gekidami

Just like in Demons Souls, you can spam the basic ranged magic spell and pretty much destroy everything. Well, at least you dont HAVE to do that to beat the game this time.

7. Lounds

His first run was 62 hours so to go back and do it in 1hr30 is ace.

8. Zeydlitz

So this is mean that game have enemy level autoscaling — otherwise it’s not possible to made 1lvl speedrun (first few movies are lvl1).

9. Gekidami

^ From my own experience the enemies dont seem to scale to your level. The thing is that magic is just crazy powerful.

10. jacobvandy

Yeah, enemies are static (they don’t really have levels, but their equipment and HP are always the same). If you get that Drake Sword from cutting off the red dragon’s tail, it’s really, really powerful and what enables him to kill most of the enemies easily.

They made magic powerful to counterbalance the fact that mages are really vulnerable in direct combat, but they didn’t do a good enough job smoothing out the environmental exploits and AI behavior, so most enemies are REALLY easy to kill with ranged combat, even bosses.

Also, the grim reaper robes he’s wearing later (they’re named something else but everyone calls them that) are WAY overpowered, lighter than leather but stronger than a lot of heavy steel and higher overall resistances to magic/fire/lightning/poison than any other set in the game AFAIK.

I feel good about myself because I’m playing a melee character, much more challenging, but I’m about 30 hours in and just a tick past halfway through the game I think.

11. YoungZer0

Just confirms that Leveling up is kind of useless and that it’s all about armor and weapons.

12. hongyi

it would take me an hour to get past the first enemy with a weapon,but i love playing this game!http://www.gamebacker.com

13. YoungZer0

Man, these bots are getting better and better. :P

14. briness421

This guy.. is the shit. How he went from 62 hours, to 1 n 1/2 is pretty epic. I love the frightening creativity of the enemies, even tho there levels are seeming to be the same.. the programming of it all blows my mind! :) Strategically thinking is so important, love that you have to use your brain. This game has taken over my life, and I LOVE IT! Still have my mental well being for the most part too! ^_^