Basically, setting four alarms is pointless. Here’s a bit of Yorke.
Let me explain. I was due to be up this morning to help with the 3DS press event and I had set four alarms. But I slept through them all and by the time I woke up, it was done. I was seething with rage because I’d like to help out in any way possible.
It better not happen before Sony tomorrow or I will lose with myself.
Alas, I did have to get over it and did some news eventually. Here you go:
- Final Fantasy XIII-3 domain registered by Square Enix
Probably shouldn’t read too much into this.
- Gunstringer DLC gets 15 minutes of footage
It’s a very unique idea for a Kinect game. Shame I have no real interest in it.
- Starbreeze: Syndicate reboot “definitely paying as much homage” to Bullfrog originals
Stop living in the past! Live in the naooooow!
- 20,000 stores worldwide to have Gears 3 midnight launch
How pumped are we for Gears 3? <___________________________>. That much.
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon gets ten-minute helicopter footage
This is looking sweet.
- FIFA 12 demo goes live on XBLMP
I really do hope I am interested in this year’s FIFA: I haven’t been this engulfed since FIFA 09.
- Next PlayStation Access event to feature playable Uncharted 3, Arkham City
Boom. This boom only applies if you’re heading to Bristol, though.
- Ratchet & Clank: All4One trailer goes all in on single-play experience
R3’s out of the way, so here’s Ratchet to take up the Insomniac spotlight.
- Mario Kart, Super Mario 3DS get UK dates
Boom. A Mario-filled 3DS Christmas is in store.
- Nintendo UK, US not planning launch of pink 3DS – details
No chance of you letting out your female side anytime soon, then.
- Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater trailer shows Snake vs Ocelot
- Report – Android Market reaches 6 billion app downloads
I’m probably going to upgrade to an Android when my contract expires in January.
Back in the morning for Sony.