Basically, setting four alarms is pointless. Here’s a bit of Yorke.
Let me explain. I was due to be up this morning to help with the 3DS press event and I had set four alarms. But I slept through them all and by the time I woke up, it was done. I was seething with rage because I’d like to help out in any way possible.
It better not happen before Sony tomorrow or I will lose with myself.
Alas, I did have to get over it and did some news eventually. Here you go:
- Final Fantasy XIII-3 domain registered by Square Enix
Probably shouldn’t read too much into this.
- Gunstringer DLC gets 15 minutes of footage
It’s a very unique idea for a Kinect game. Shame I have no real interest in it.
- Starbreeze: Syndicate reboot “definitely paying as much homage” to Bullfrog originals
Stop living in the past! Live in the naooooow!
- 20,000 stores worldwide to have Gears 3 midnight launch
How pumped are we for Gears 3? <___________________________>. That much.
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon gets ten-minute helicopter footage
This is looking sweet.
- FIFA 12 demo goes live on XBLMP
I really do hope I am interested in this year’s FIFA: I haven’t been this engulfed since FIFA 09.
- Next PlayStation Access event to feature playable Uncharted 3, Arkham City
Boom. This boom only applies if you’re heading to Bristol, though.
- Ratchet & Clank: All4One trailer goes all in on single-play experience
R3’s out of the way, so here’s Ratchet to take up the Insomniac spotlight.
- Mario Kart, Super Mario 3DS get UK dates
Boom. A Mario-filled 3DS Christmas is in store.
- Nintendo UK, US not planning launch of pink 3DS – details
No chance of you letting out your female side anytime soon, then.
- Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater trailer shows Snake vs Ocelot
- Report – Android Market reaches 6 billion app downloads
I’m probably going to upgrade to an Android when my contract expires in January.
Back in the morning for Sony.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.