There’s a motherlode of stuff through here – come in and skim, or don’t come crying to me next week when you’re ill-informed.
- In his latest blog, Notch talks about how much fun making Minecraft is, and discusses some new mob behaviours.
- Dead Nation has shifted 3.8 million copies, and will soon benefit from DLC.
- Richard Garriott, beter known as Lord British, is keen on making more Ultima games with EA. I think he might have missed that boat.
- As on the PSN, Xbox Live Gold subscribers can get Bad Company 2 DLC on the cheap this week.
- Guardian Heroes hits XBLA on October 12.
- Gamespot has some new Persona 2: Innocent Sin screens ahead of the RPG’s US PSP release.
- In this developer diary we learn where the idea for mad brawler Asura’s Wrath came from: TV dramas.
- Space Invaders Infinity Gene arrives on Android today.
- Toys R Us is holding a Pokémon promotion, and you can score a zoroark.
- Here’s a new trailer for World of Planes.
- GameSetWatch has a video of those Nintendo tip tapes you used to hear about but never managed to get.
- Capcom is recruiting, and apparently thinks confusing YouTubes is the way to source quality staffers. I concur.
- Bethesda has prepped an army of Dahvokiin statues to send to retailers for the launch of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- Big Fish has appointed a former Amazon executive as its new CFO.
- Game Informer has some Borderlands 2 wallpapers for your downloadin’ pleasure.
Check out some Rhythm Thief & the Emperor’s Treasure screens.
Today’s unrelated street art.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.