As promised, Famitsu’s dropped details on nine Vita games in its new issue this week. Except some of them are pretty well known already.
Here’s the full list:
- Ragnarok Odyssey (Gungho)
- Sumioni (Accquire)
- Shinobido 2 (Accquire)
- Dream Club Zero (D3 Publisher)
- Moe Moe Daisensou Gendaiban++ (Systemsoft Alpha)
- Michael Jackson: The Experience (Ubisoft)
- Dark Quest (Ubisoft)
- Luminies: Electronic Symphony (Ubisoft)
- Rayman Origins (Ubisoft)
Sumioni, Shinobido 2 and Dream Club Zero were announced in Dengeki yesterday, while Ubisoft announced Michael Jackson at E3, with Rayman and Luminies at gamescom.
The new titles from the lot above include Monster Hunter clone Ragnarok Odyssey, strategy title Moe Moe Daisensou Gendaiban++ – due out in spring – and the unknown Dark Quest.
All of the Ubisoft titles will support Ad-Hoc, social feature Near, 3G and Wi/Fi in some form.