I’m feeling ill today and can only cope with news in teeny tiny slices. Like these.
- Here’s a Gamespot interview with Bethesda’s Pete Hines, regarding the gamescom Skyrim demo. Not loads of new information but a cool bit about why crafting was implemented: so you’d have something to do with all that stuff.
- Japanese PSN exclusive Malicious will also come to Vita. Can we have it here please.
- Lord of the Rings Online is to expand with five new instances. That’ll please Steph.
- Atlus is going to PAX this week, and taking Trine 2, King of Fighters XIII and Rock of Ages.
- Spicy Horse is asking players to vote for the name of its next game, which looks to be a free to play brawler.
- At the Tokyo Game Show, there’ll be a new demo for Final Fantasy Type-0.
- Hideo Kojima continues his teasin’, Tweetin’ ways with some off-screen images of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD.
- Here’s an interview from Destructoid about Lollipop Chainsaw.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.