I have to go to the doctor, so forgive me for dumping this massive pile of news on you and fleeing gleefully. Good stuff in snack portion size lies within.
- Paradox Interactive’s Supreme Ruler: Cold War is out today. You can see a launch trailer here.
- On the subject of trailers, here’s an odd one for Unstoppable Gorg, newly announced by Futuremark.
- And another one, this time for Payday: The Heist. It turned a lot of heads at E3 so be sure to check it out.
- Facebook has revealed its philosophy for successful social games. It knows better than us which are winners, I guess.
- Speaking of, Zynga has revealed it is hugely dependent on advertising revenue shared with Facebook.
- Sid Meier’s Pirates! is coming to iPad. I’m pretty excited about this.
- Starcraft II has been patched. Again.
- Not that we’re likely to see it, but Dynasty Warriors 7 XL brings back Pang De.
- Troy Online has gone into open beta, if you’re jonesing for an MMORPG fix.
- Robin Williams has appeared in another Ocarina of Time advertisement. More epic beard.
- You can download the Ms. Splosion Man soundtrack for free. Can’t say fairer than that.
- Phosphor Games has announced a new iOS title called Dark Meadow. It looks awesomely creepy.
- Please uninstall and delete your Mortal Kombat DLC, then download it again. This will help resolve the de-synch issue plaguing online play.
- Dead Rising is going to be a comic, and so is World of Warcraft.
- And the BioShock novel is out. So much readin’, so little time.
- Virtual goods platform Live Gamer has acquired gaming advertising company GamerDNA. Interesting.
Today’s unrelated street art.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.