Thu, Jul 14, 2011 | 16:33 BST
The House of the Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut shots, art, and features posted
SEGA’s David Bruno has posted over on the PS Blog a list of features to expect when The House Of The Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut is released on PS3.
Some artwork, the boxart and some screenshots were also posted, and we’ve got them below.
Overkill comes with 3D, Move support, two new scenarios, original seven stages remastered, and a bigger part for Varla Gunns.
Here is a list of PS3 exclusive features:
- PlayStation Move and Sharp Shooter compatible
- OVERKILL fully remastered – available in high definition, with stereoscopic 3D for the first time ever
- Extended with 2 additional levels not featured in the original game
- Exclusive crossbow weapon
- New baby mutant type
- New Hardcore Mode – mutants can only be killed with headshots
- New Classic Mode – play through the entire game using only the AMS Magnum
- Exclusive Missing Reel – an extended boss fight with “Mother” in “OVERKILL”, the game’s final level
- Online leaderboards to track high scores and player statistics
- Collectibles to grab throughout all levels to unlock bonus materials; comic pages, music tracks, 3D models and 2D artwork
- New PlayStation Trophies to unlock
- Improved boss fights in all levels
- New and improved cutscenes using motion capture
The House of the Dead: OVERKILL – Extended Cut will be releasing exclusively on PS3, and will be available in stores across North America on October 25 and October 28 in Europe.