PSA: Catherine demo now available on XBLM

Tuesday, 12th July 2011 14:02 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

The Catherine demo is now available for download on Xbox Live Marketplace. You can add it to your queue here. The demo comes in at 854.20 MB, and PSN users should probably check later to see if it is available yet. We checked online and didn’t see it, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s not there. Catherine releases on July 26 in the US for both systems.

1. Mattigan

not in the UK :(

2. Stephany Nunneley

Nope, still no word on that. I will send Atlus another mail and ask.

3. Blerk

As far as I know this isn’t confirmed for Europe yet. Atlus don’t have a European arm so they rely on other people to publish their stuff over here. So no publisher, no demo.

I’ll pick this up with my US account next week, once the stupid ‘Gold only’ thing has expired. Just to see. For SCIENCE, like!

4. NeoSquall

@1 C’mon, it’s “easy” to make a US PSN account.

5. NeoSquall

@3 We should hope Square Enix picks it up for Europe.

6. Patrick Garratt

Yeah, this is US-only. I can’t download it on my Euro account.

7. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Ok, I’m going to be completely honest here. I agree, all the lingerie and T&A are pretty intriguing, and I’ve heard nothing but high praise of this title. Well it seems thats about all this title has going for it. After just completing the demo (thanks VG247!!), I think it’s pretty over-rated, or this is a poor demo of the full game. No longer interested at this point. Just my opinion.

8. NeoSquall

I can’t find the demo anywhere.
    Don’t tell me it’s been pulled out already by Atlus because everybody downloaded it, except me.

9. Moonwalker1982

Not available in my country, well fuck it then. The gameplay movies i saw didn’t seem that special at all to me. I’m all for unique games..but this just didn’t appeal to me.