Brink: Agents of Change to go live in early July, free for two weeks

Friday, 24th June 2011 15:15 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Bethesda’s announced that the first DLC for Brink, Agents of Change, will go live in “early July.”

Its also said that the DLC will be free for two weeks once launched on all platforms: PC, 360 and PS3. The content is in submission with Microsoft and Sony now, according to Bethesda.

The content will include two new environments, five new player abilities, two new outfits and two new weapon attachments.

There’s screens of the pack below.

1. Moonwalker1982

Free for two weeks, so if you just download it in time, it will always be free i guess, right? Or do they mean you can PLAY it for free for two weeks?

2. IL DUCE

Yeah my understanding is if you download it within the first two weeks it is yours free of charge

This will actually make me pick up Brink again since I haven’t played it much since late May

3. Antisuperman

I’m a little disappointed to have to wait til July. They originally announced it to be out in June. Hopefully it’s not too much longer. It sucks that Brink had so many bugs when it first came out, because now that they ironed a lot of it out, it’s a really fun game. Unfortunately I think the damage was already done. I hope this DLC brings back some players.

4. viralshag

I hope it does too. I still jump on every now and then. It’s a fun game and it could have done so much better if they had just spent a week or two sorting it out properly before launch.

5. On2wheels

Was announced to be free for all, are they renegging on the promise now? :(

6. Moonwalker1982

Just dissapointed by the very mediocre graphics ingame. The character customization looks awesome, i really dig the style but ingame it just looks very average. Not even close to what they shown in trailers.

7. freedoms_stain

Brink shouldn’t have come out until like next week.

I preordered and I’ve lost count of the number of patches it’s had. Every times there’s a patch I look at the changelog and they still haven’t fixed everything. The one that came down this week looks like it might finally have gotten to everything. I might fire it up and play again for the 1st time in at least a month.

It’s a great shame because it has so much potential. The system is good, but the wide array of major bugs and some seriously iffy map design on some maps make for less than the best experience.