Thursday shorts: Bobby Kotick in new Brad Pitt film, Portal 2, CliffyB, more

Thursday, 16th June 2011 12:24 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Because there is absolutely nothing better than a Bobby Kotick cameo in a Brad Pitt film. Take a look at the trailer below the break alongside other shorts.

• As said, Kotick – at least, we think it’s him anyways – appears in a new trailer for the movie Moneyball starring Pitt, Jonah Hill and Philip Seymour Hoffman. You can watch it below.
  • Don’t expect Cliff Bleszinski to do a game like ICO. “I’m more of a Michael Bay, Jerry Bruckheimer kind of guy,” he told D’Toid at E3.
  • A Captain America table will make its way to Marvel Pinball at the end of the month.
  • Valve wants you to make a video to Exily Vilify from The National. You know, that song that was played on the radio a 1/4 of the way through Portal 2.
  • Monolith Soft has hinted at a new project, by the looks of it.
  • You’re going to spend more time in the air than on the ground in Kid Icarus: Uprising, according to Masahiro Sakurai.

Now, here’s that trailer.

1. Hunam

I like how the article about Monolith Soft references them to Baitos Kaitos and Xenoblade, but seems to forget to mention the incredible Xenosaga series which was one of the finest points of the PS2.

2. Robbins

well I can’t wait for Money Ball 2,3, Money Warfare, Money at war, Money war fare 2, money ops,money warfare 3 and moneyball elite

3. Uncontested

Fuck that shit im stoked that they are finally filming World War Z.

4. mojo

he realy does look like bobby..
    lol

5. KAP

So is that what bob kotick doing with all of that mappacks money then? doing it to secure him roles in hollywood films yea?

6. CycloneFox

#1: I totally agree with you. It’s more than a shame, that monolith is now owned by nintendo. I wish they would still make Xeno-Games for the PlayStation…

7. McLovin85

That trailer is the first trailer that made no sense to me what so ever. Probably because i don’t watch baseball but still i’ve watched Field of Dreams etc and loved them but this has confused the crap out of me.

8. AHA-Lambda

holy shit its him!!!!! =O

9. DSB

Kevin: For the record, I’m of the opinion that CliffyB is definitely not gay.
    erik: You think he likes women?
    Kevin: CliffyB’s a man?

Quote Erik Wolpaw and his friend Kevin.

I also reckon there’s a 50/50 chance that Jonah Hill is Bobby Koticks chubby bastard son.

10. LOLshock94

was bobby kotick played by jonah hill