Ubisoft has revealed some details on Assassin’s Creed Revelations today, some of which were already posted in the latest issue of Game Informer. It has also sent over some nice bits of art and a teaser video.
Assassin’s Creed Revelations follows Ezio Auditore as he walks in the footsteps of Altaïr, on a journey to “recover five ancient seals that hold the keys to the future of the Assassins brotherhood.”
This path will take Ezio to Constantinople where an army of Templars threaten to make the region unstable.
Here’s some more details:
- Hone the deadly art of assassination – As Ezio Auditore, wield the lethal skills of a wiser, more efficient assassin. Armed with a new arsenal of weapons and abilities including the hookblade, bomb crafting and a heightened Eagle Sense, you can kill with death-dealing proficiency.
- Herald the return of a legend – Assassin’s Creed Revelations features the return of Altaïr as a playable character, the hero of the original Assassin’s Creed.
- Journey to the Constantinople –Explore picturesque settings, from Masyaf, the mountain stronghold of the Assassins during the Third Crusade to the vibrant and exotic Constantinople, the jewel of the Ottoman Empire in the 16th Century. Navigate crowded streets and vistas, through a cauldron of cultures as Constantinople comes to life.
- Meet new players to the Assassins Creed lore –Encounter memorable personalities, including fellow master assassin Yusuf Tazim, Prince Suleiman, destined to become one of the greatest monarchs in history, and Sofia Sorto, a simple woman who vies for Ezio’s heart.
- Test your skills as an assassin against your friends – the acclaimed online multiplayer experience returns, refined and expanded with more modes, more enthralling maps and new characters
Assassin’s Creed Revelations will be released in the fall on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.