Some weeks just eat you alive, or at least grab you by the neck an maul you a bit. To cope, read up on some smaller things that don’t bite as hard.
- Did you know that if you purchased Brink via Steam you can pre-load it? You did? Oh, well, we told you again anyway, know-it-all.
- Blizzard has some new StarCraft II t-shirts you can wear this summer.
- CNN has listed what it thinks will be the summer’s hottest games.
- Bioware at one time or another toyed with the idea of letting your character be a serial killer in All That Remains from Dragon Age II.
- Ever wondered what a cross between Halo and Portal would look like? Wonder no longer.
- There’s quite a few places on the net hosting a demo for Panzer Command: Ostfront.
- Dibalo III’s Facebook page was liked enough to where a couple new screens were released.
- A few environmental shots for Duke Nukem Forever have popped up. We think they’re new, we’re not sure.
- THQ has released a few Avatar items for MX vs. ATV Alive over on the XBL Marketplace.
- Capcom is having a 25 percent off sale on all Devil May Cry merchandise and games.
- More sales: Crysis on Steam is £2.49/€3.74/$7.49; Dragonsphere is FREE over on GoG; if that’s not enough for you, RPS has a full list of stuff on sale this weekend.
- The Left 4 Dead 2 Update includes an encore of the Taannkk mutation, and the official blog mentions an upcoming Midnight Riders DLC release. It may even get a comic.
Be sure and do something nice for your Mother tomorrow. We mean it.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.