Report – F.E.A.R 3 delayed until June

Wednesday, 27th April 2011 10:43 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Videogamer‘s reporting that Warner horror FEAR 3 has received yet another delay. Having been due next month, May 27, the Day 1 Studios title will now launch on June 24. Warner’s offered no reason for the delay as yet, but you can expect an official response soon.

1. HauntaVirus

For fucks sake, just cancel the game already.

2. AHA-Lambda

XD are they just going to keep delaying it until it gets to month with nothing in it?

i’m guessing july now cos of duke and infamous in june ;)

srsly tho this game looks awful -_-

3. Hunam

It looks fine to me. FEAR gets a harsh rap. Though the constant delays are worrying.

4. AHA-Lambda

@3 – idk, i really liked FEAR 1 actually but it has went downhill since 2 and this just looks pants

5. theking162

lol , the funny thing is the studio named day 1 , is June 24 their day 1 ? total mystery . and i got a hunch that the game will get day 1 delay

6. osric90

First Shadows of the Damned and now this, I won’t be able to get the games I want in my time on LA.

7. Phoenixblight

They don’t want to compete against LA Noire. Really they are just going to keep postponing until there are no games being released that month. The game looks awful they are still using FEAR engine which is fine if you update it which it looks like they didn’t, then the voice acting. Too bad FEAR had so much potential but went for generic shooter after the second one.

8. triggerhappy686

I bet this game has already went gold and has been sitting boxed up in a warehouse for MONTHS. Their obviously waiting for a quiet month which means its probably going to be shit. Shame. I like this series. Was this not originaly supposed to be out last october???

9. nemsis