Ubisoft won the two big awards at last night’s MCV Awards, including the Grand Prix award.
The other award the publisher won was the Retail Advisory Board: Special Recognition award, won by Darren Bowen.
Nintendo and EA won two awards each, while Microsoft won three, including New Games Brand for Dance Central and Best Use of Social Media with Fable III Kingmaker.
ShopTo, GAME, HMV and Amazon won the main retail awards.
Get a full list of winners below.
- Independent Retailer – ShopTo
- Star Store – HMV, Oxford Street
- Digital Retail Innovation – Capcom (Dead Rising 2 DLC)
- Specialist Retailer – GAME
- General Retailer – Amazon
- Peripherals and Accessories – Gioteck
- Best Use of Social Media – Microsoft (Fable III Kingmaker)
- Game Campaign – Rockstar Games (Red Dead Redemption)
- New Games Brand – Microsoft (Dance Central)
- Trade Marketing Team – Microsoft
- PR Team – EA
- Digital Distribution Team – Sega
- High Street Distribution Team – Gem
- Sales Triumph – F1 2010
- Sales Team – Nintendo
- Games Publisher – EA
- Retail Advisory Board: Special Recognition – Darren Bowen (Ubisoft)
- Grand Prix – Ubisoft