Monster Hunter Portable 3rd may have sold almost 2 million copies during its debut week in Japan and helped PSP sales soar though the roof, but other game debuts didn’t do so bad either.
According to Media Create, Tales of Graces F moved 215,187 units during the week of November 29 to December 5. Mario vs Donkey Kong on DS also debuted with 57,474 units sold.
Pokemon Black & White is still moving copies, though, with 54,848 people buying the game.
Here’s the full top 20 for the week. Figures for the week prior can be found here:
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (PSP): 1,950,717
- Tales of Graces F (PS3): 215,187
- Mario Sports Mix (Wii): 59,007 (143,991)
- Mario vs Donkey Kong Totsugeki! Mini Land (DS): 57,474
- Gran Turismo 5 (PS3): 55,682 (486,389)
- Pokemon Black & White (DS): 54,848 (4,548,954)
- Super Mario Collection Special Pack (Wii): 45,904 (659,319)
- Momotaro Dentetsu World (DS): 45,126
- Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Os (PSP): 36,856
- Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Os (Wii): 35,132
- Wii Party (Wii): 30,900 (1,263,462)
- Taiko Drum Master Wii Minna de Party 3 (Wii): 29,328
- Super Fossil Fighters (DS): 22,511 (91,534)
- Tongari Boushi to Mahou no Omise (DS): 22,091 (109,613)
- Super Robot Taisen L (DS): 19,556 (148,610)
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn (Wii): 18,278 (231,773)
- Wii Sports Resort (Wii): 18,146 (61,655)
- Dangan-Ronpa (PSP): 14,340 (39,904)
- Mario Kart Wii (Wii): 14,207 (3,001,325)
- Penguin no Mondai The World (DS): 14,046