Next week, those of you who play Rock Band 3 will be treated with singles from 38 Special and Bad Company, and a track pack for Lynyrd Skynyrd.
The smattering of southern rock will commence November 30 on Wii and Xbox 360 in the US and UK, and PS3 in the US.
PS3 users across the pond will be getting the tracks on December 1.
As always, songs available as downloadable content for Rock Band 3 feature five-button guitar and bass parts, drums, Pro Drums, and keys, Pro Keys and harmonies, where applicable. Songs featuring Pro Guitar and Pro Bass upgrades are marked with an “X” and are available for an additional $0.99 upgrade download.
Here’s what you’ll get next week:
- 38 Special – Hold On Loosely (X)
- Bad Company – Can’t Get Enough (X)
- Lynyrd Skynyrd – Saturday Night Special (X)
- Lynyrd Skynyrd – Sweet Home Alabama (Live) (X)
- Lynyrd Skynyrd – Tuesday’s Gone
- Lynyrd Skynyrd – What’s Your Name? (X)
All tracks will be available for purchase individually for $1.99/£.99/€1.49 /160 MSP/200 Wii Points.
The Lynyrd Skynyrd Pack will run you $6.99/£3.49/ €5.29 /560 MSP/ 700 Wii Points.