Last week, the Super Mario Collection Special Pack debuted at the top of the Japanese software charts. This week, a new debut knocked it out of the number one spot, and that debut was God Eater Burst.
Still Super Mario Collection came in at a respectable third place, with Winning Eleven 2011 (Pro Evo 11) also debuting this week, and coming in at number two.
The top five was rounded out by Pokemon Black/White (now pushing over 4.3 million sold), and Golden Sun debuting at number five.
Get the full list below. Last week’s list can be found here.
- God Eater Burst ( PSP): 263,150
- Winning Eleven 2011 (PS3): 215,257
- Super Mario Collection Special Pack (Wii): 119,485
- Pokemon Black & White (DS): 68,686
- Golden Sun (DS): 46,516
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn (Wii): 25,257
- Solatorobo (DS): 21,915
- Fable III (Xbox 360): 20,025
- Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2 (PS3): 19,090
- Wii Party (Wii): 17,337
- Dream Club Portable (PSP): 15,181
- Hakuouki Reimeiroku (PS2): 14,864
- D.C.I&II P.S.P. (PSP): 14,256
- Vanquish (PS3): 14,042
- Lord of Arcana (PSP): 12,056
- Koihime Musou Otome Ryouran Sangokushi Engi Gi-hen (PSP): 9,887
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (DS): 9,405
- My Wife: Your Very Own Bride ( Xbox 360): 8,369
- Medal of Honor (PS3): 8,260
- Beat Sketch (PS3): 7,130
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.