F.E.A.R. 3 gets batshit scary ahead of Halloween Sunday

Friday, 29th October 2010 11:23 GMT By Johnny Cullen

fear3

Oh blimey. You’ve only gone and upset Alma again.

Warner’s released a new trailer of F.E.A.R. 3 ahead of Halloween this Sunday.

It’s a bit scary, as you’ll find out below. It’s probably best you don’t watch it if you’re a bit of a pansy.

F.E.A.R. 3 got its release date locked down this week. It’s out on March 22 worldwide, while it’ll get a UK specific release on March 25, according to EG.

1. Suikoden Fan

i reitterate i cant find her scary anymore after fear 2, and i find it hard to find anyone else who does after fear 2

2. Gheritt White

So what… you find her sexy now? Y’all got issues, man.

3. Tomo

Looks alright. Looks like it might well shit me up, which is always welcome. FEAR2 was decent, but not nearly as scary as the first. And it was a bit silly with the mechs, although they were quite fun. This looks like it’s ditching those though. The acting/scripting looks really shit, however.

4. Suikoden Fan

@white no not that lol,

i’ll say why, SPOILERS OF FEAR 2…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

I can now only see her as a stalker and a rapist and thats about it, it seemed throughtout both games she just wanted a fuck
    …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… END SPOILERS

5. DuckOfDestiny

Let me guess, these horror parts will make up 5% of the game and the rest will be fighting high-tech super soldiers *Sigh*

6. Dr.Ghettoblaster

I hated in Fear 2 how when you went to slo-mo everyone had the blue glow around them. Not needed, took me out of the game, and looked like shit. and no option to turn it off. Wasn’t in Fear 1. I hope it’s NOT in Fear 3.

7. MushroomStamp

Loved the first. It was the scariest game i’ve ever played. Hadn’t been creeped out that much since the very first play of Resident Evil.

Fear 2 however… ugh.. not scary.. mechs are lame. all around not the same atmosphere.. and the ending.. well.. sealed teh deal on a title I never want to play again.

I’ll wait and see what people say about 3. I don’t care about the Multiplayer.. and the single player only if it’s as moody & scary as first.