Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit demo available now from Live

Tuesday, 26th October 2010 12:20 GMT By Johnny Cullen

hot pursuit

EA, as promised, has released the demo to Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit on Xbox Live Marketplace.

The demo, which is for Gold members only right now, weighs in at 1.4Gb.

It won’t be on PSN until tonight in the US and tomorrow in Europe.

You can queue it up here.

Get it. Like right now. All of your undivided attention should be focused on this at present.

Criterion’s Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit releases on November 16 and 19 for PS3, 360, PC and Wii.

1. Blerk

Hey, there’s a Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom demo up there too! When did that arrive?

2. DrDamn

Today I’m guessing – never heard of that before. Was quite nice gameplay wise. The visuals do make your eyes bleed a little – though they are smooth. One to watch for anyway.

NFS:HP demo plays very nicely – though they sneakily locked half the demo until one of your friends has played it. So only got to try the Cop side. Essentially a road race of 4 cars where you have to try and stop them. You get a few road blocks and some spike strips to deploy. Played out like a more focused Road Rage (BO3:Takedown) – which is actually high praise from me. I liked it. No sign of any offline multiplayer at all unfortunately – not even a pass the controller party type more.

3. M2Kx

Okay, this game sucks :)

4. LOLshock94

coz ur fucking shit thats why its sucks

5. StolenGlory

How and why?

In fact you know what, don’t bother. Fuck off back to NeoGAF, troll.

6. M2Kx

7. Johnny Cullen

Had a quick whack at it.

*swoon*

Just as I remembered it from gamescom. =)

8. StolenGlory

‘Okay, this game sucks’.

What don’t you understand about your inability to articulate your comments beyond saying ‘It’s shit’ or ‘This game sucks’?.

That was the most pathetic attempt at trolling I have ever seen.

9. M2Kx

Oh yeah I forgot, saying your own opinion = trolling, writing a hell lot of shit = business as usual.

You people seem to have paranoia, not everyone who thinks not the same as you is a troll.

I think it sucks because it’s not even close to that what I’ve imagined. It is not fun like burnout, dirt or blur, it’s lame to me.