Valkyria Chronicles III gets first trailer, shots

Thursday, 16th September 2010 13:36 GMT By Johnny Cullen

vc3

Valkyria Chronicles III. It’s happening. On PSP. Deal with it.

Sega’s released the first trailer of the game following its controversial Famitsu reveal on Tuesday.

The clip consists of anime cut-scenes, as it was before in the recently-released sequel.

Trailer’s below, while Andriasang has the first shots.

It’s on PSP for release in Japan on January 27, 2011.

1. Erthazus

*Crying* Why Sega? Why PSP?

2. Psychotext

“Deal with it.”

3. StolenGlory

If given the choice then, yep, I would prefer to have it on PS3.

Ultimately though, I would much rather have it on PSP than nowhere at all.

4. theevilaires

feel the same way #2. They need to make these for both PS3 and PSP. Would love to get some trophies for the first game man. Why don’t they understand trophy patch will net more sales guaranteed.

5. OlderGamer

Because they are JP and don’t understand western gamers, on so many levels.

6. theevilaires

I know O.G. and its fucking sad man. Seriously I hate the Japanese gaming market sometime. They are just fucking stubborn and stuck in their traditional ways to a fault.

No reason this game or games like MGS4 shouldn’t have gotten trophy patches. Their culture just isn’t good for gaming anymore.

7. The Hindle

The actual premise for this sounds amazing and the director of the series has said it will return to the PS3 when he thinks of another idea thats innovative.

He said he just doesnt want to make a PS3 sequel thats the same as the first. I think a new PS3 game is in development but its getting a massive overhaul and they are funding it by releasing some games on the PSP.

8. OlderGamer

Tea, that is why I went xbox so very long ago.

It has gotten, for me, to a point where I don’t even enjoy most of what rolls out of JP.

But ya know what is crazy, I am dropping two of my three Gold LIVES this year. Might even drop the thrid, gonna wait for the fall update to see what happens with Hulu and ESPN3 before I decide.

The whole generation is killing games for me. Filled with BS from one end to another. I play on PC more then anything at this point.

9. Marcus Gv

So not interested. Call me if they announce it for the PS3.

10. 2plus2equals5

Oh please stop! I can’t stand anymore!
    Millions of people complain about vc3(and vc2) on psp, where were all these people when vc1 was released?
    Instead of writing bullshits on internet go buy vc1 and sega will develop vc on ps3!

11. pspgamer01

@ 10

I heard the sales are bad for the ps3. Then they put in on psp sales where still pretty bad but it cost less money to develop for psp than ps3.

12. rainer

Goddamit not even a PSN release Sega are brain-dead leaving money on the table.

13. 2plus2equals5

@11:
    It’s true(but i heard that vc2 sales are a little better than the sales of vc1).
    Sega is stupid because it doesn’ t understand that will never make money with vc games.
    Gamers don’t want vc but they use to like it only to look intelligent.

14. Lord Gremlin

How can sales of a game without trophies be good? There are games that sell at all only and exclusively because of trophies.

15. lizhiyong

Hello,everybody,the good shoping place,the new season approaching, click in. Let’s facelift bar!
    ===== http://www.ashops.us ====

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $30

UGG BOOT $50

Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $30

Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $30

Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $12

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $12

New era cap $9

Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $18

We accept any form of payment

===== http://www.ashops.us =====