360 Slim UK release surpases PS2, PS3 Slim launches, says Chart-Track

Monday, 19th July 2010 10:55 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Chart-Track’s announced that 360 Slim’s UK launch has surpassed those of both PS2 and PS3 Slim.

When it launched in September last year, Chart-Track boss Dorian Bloch told VG247 that sales of PS3 Slim were over 1,000 percent in the UK.

From GfK’s website:

“Microsoft’s new, improved, slimmer Xbox 360 console, the Xbox 360 250GB (or Xbox 360S) achieves the biggest launch in the UK for a ‘revised’ home console, surpassing the launches of both PS2 Slim and PS3 Slim and recording over two days around the same as the original Xbox 360′s launch sales total back in week 48 2005.

“This is even more impressive when you take into account that the original Xbox 360 was launched across two versions (Pro and Core).”

This morning’s news is the cherry on top of what must already be a good day’s cake for Microsoft, with Crackdown 2 holding the number one spot in the UK software charts for a second week running.

1. Johnny Cullen

I got one over the weekend to replace my old 360 (it didn’t get an RROD or anything, it just felt time for a change).

I wuv it. It’s very sexy, a bit smaller in height then PS3 Slim and the sounds it makes when you boot it up via the console or hit eject.

Me likey. :)

2. Psychotext

I might pick one up later in the year. Surprised it’s sold as well as it has, but I’m not entirely sure why I’m surprised.

3. D3SI

its NOT called Slim.

its just called XBOX 360 250GB

4. freedoms_stain

The difference between the PS2 and PS3 “revisions” and the 360 “revision” is that the PS2 and PS3 “revisions” really just slimmed down the console, little was added and in some cases features were removed by Sony.

As for the 360 they’ve added pretty significant featurage and addressed major hardware problems that were perhaps keeping a number of prospective customers at bay, primarily RROD and the ridiculous fucking noise the original kicks out.

5. DJ Deathstar

Plan on picking one up at some point as my launch 360 is getting on now and can’t say no to built in wifi and 250GB hardrive

6. D3SI

@4 only if they let us add our own hard drive….

instead of M$ expensive hard drives…………

7. AHA-Lambda

what? i cant believe it was this successful O_o

@4 – apparently RROD on this is just as bad as the more recent old 360s

8. Blerk

Says who?

9. freedoms_stain

@6, yup, I especially feel for those who have early models, 20GB is fuck all in this DLC explosion era.

@7, I was under the impression that the console protects itself from RROD (or Red Dot Of Death as it has become) by shutting down if temperatures get to high, so the Red Dot Of Death is more of a “Come Back Later” warning.

10. cookiejar

@7 Well now there’s actually no ring, that’s impossible :D

I’ve heard of the odd overheating issue, and my mate’s is boiling to touch after a while on the top of it, but we’d have to wait a few months to see how its handling in general. It can’t get much worse than the previous machines.

11. Robo_1

I’d love to know the sales split between new customers and old ones just upgrading.

12. Blerk

I’d imagine it’s going to be very heavily weighted on the ‘upgrader’ side.

13. Psychotext

That’s impossible Robo_1, shops would need to survey every buyer. That said, I’d imagine that much like other form factor revisions, the bulk of buyers initially are old customers upgrading.

14. Robo_1

I suppose it depends if MS reveal any new Live subscription numbers.

15. 2plus2equals5

360 slim’s sales surpassed ps3 slim’s sales in number, in % or both?
    Where are the sales’ data?

16. cookiejar

Seems the older reduced machines did well too, I wonder if the bulk of newcomers snapped them up, and hardcore Xbox-ers bought the slim?

17. AHA-Lambda

concerning RROD then:

18. Blerk

Heh – getting a duff one straight out of the box isn’t quite the same, is it?

19. Psychotext

E68 is a harddrive failure. Hardly indicative of some systemic fault.

20. AHA-Lambda

alright then fine, my point is they dont look like they are that much of a sounder build than any of the other 360 units from the last 18 months.

Apart from the fan anyway

21. cookiejar

@20 I think they’ll be better than older ones. But they won’t get over their hardware faults until they build the new Xbox. Hopefully.

22. Crysis

do not buy a new one unless your own has already fudged up or you do not have one, it’s kinda stupid to buy a new one when ur current is already working, M$ simply did this so they could drop the 3yr warranty which if they had their way, we would not of gotten in the 1st place, the larger hdd & the built in wireless adapter is not worth it

23. Psychotext

lol

24. Gadzooks!

I’ve seen pathetic posts but #22 wins by a landslide. Kudos sir on your extra heavy duty zealotry.

25. daytripper

seems to be a couple of pissed off people in this comment section, people have bought it and people will continue to buy it.

26. Crysis

@Gadzooks! tell me why someone should buy something they already have, cuz it looks pretty?-like it matters how it looks, does not change teh gameplay. cuz of it’s hdd?-other than dlc it’s storage space is a little redundant due to it’s limitations. is it’s wireless adapter?-shit all people have a wireless n router(therefore not too conveniant) & ethernet is much faster & reliable anywhos. is it’s failure rate?. it’s currently unproven & only comes with a 1 yr warranty. cuz it’s quiter? is it really worth extra cash 4 a less noice? it costs $450 here, i can get an 60gb pro for $220, does my post now seem pathetic, is a new version of the same console really worth over twice as much?

27. Erthazus

@26 “tell me why”

Don’t ask questions from the Microsoft fanboy :)

PS: I’m buying Xbox 360 this winter, don’t know what box i will get, but it will be the cheapest box, because that old turd don’t cost more than 69$ in reality. For 199 GBP you can buy GTX 460(Next Generation) and enjoy direct X 11 games in the future (with Crysis 2, RAGE and future bombastic games on max, even with game editor), but here it is nothing except of some games i want to play like Gears Of war 3.

28. woodyrulesok

Never owned an xbox but I was tempted by this new version I have to say.
    Just because it wouldn’t look so hideous in my living room as the old 360 and I want to play Alan Wake.

I went for a new laptop instead though. Might pick this up later in the year when the price comes down a bit more.

29. DJ Deathstar

@ Crysis, maybe i want to get a new 360 as a 250gb hdd is £65 odd, a Wireless N adapter is another £45, then theres that fact that mine sounds like a harrier and it makes odd noises when reading disks from time to time as its a still going launch 360, it works fine still but when those 2 bits add to £110 and i can also trade in my current xbox for £40 odd then i’m only paying an extra £35 as i’ve seen alot of places selling them for £185. Also if i wait till Reach then they will no doubt release a deal of 360 + Reach for £200/210, Then really it IS worth it

30. Gama_888

@26, i agree i dont know why people buy this to replace there old, still working, xbox.

i also kinda think its funny how much this shows the 360 was rushed. this console there only releasing now has the features the PS3 had at launch?

& @6, what like a ps3? :-/

31. Blerk

@29, 250gb drives are £42 from ShopTo at the minute. Incidentally.

32. Gadzooks!

Yes, your post still sounds pathetic, it now also sounds a little desperate and I think you may have even shed some tears while typing it.

Your views are not the publics views. Noise levels, wireless and HDD size are quite obviously factors for a lot of people which is a part of the reason for the large sales surge.

I was in two minds about trading up one of my 360′s, but I think your post has convinced me to. Nice black 360S to go with my black Elite.

Thanks for clearing up my indecisiveness!

33. NiceFellow

In the UK (as in US) the new 360s is going to see far more people upgrading than previous Slims from Sony.

The 360s adds features arguably missing from older models and is replacing a model known to be unreliable. If you have invested a ton in 360 games (and in UK the 360 has been very popular) then upgrading to the 360s is a no brainer.

The PS3 Slim, apart from a small number of hardcore PS3 owners, simply wasn’t attractive from an upgrade point of view. It had less features than any existing model on the market and it’s only draw was less power consumption if you were an existing owner.

I think this is a good result for MS, but I expect, once the big surge of upgrading is finished, that sales will drop to more or less were they were for the 360 prior to the new model.

34. NGCes26294BIV

Got mine on Friday.

It defines awesome. Made some horrible noise when I put a DVD on pause though, so might have to change it :( Still, I love it. The new look is fantastic, it’s compact, quite and has twice the HD of my Elite.

So, yeah… win.

35. Happy Hardon Harry

Many gamers will be replacing their old system. I don’t see the point to be honest. £200 for 5 year old hardware, no thanks.

This time last gen such a system would’ve been £99.99.

36. Crysis

i do not see why an 360 would need a 250gb hdd tho, maybe australia is misssing some features on the 360 others have which actually makes use of the space, only thing we have is dlc & overpriced movies & the only thing we can upload are pictures & music from cds only, many claim they stream their shit from the pc anyhow, so what the hell are we missing?? also playing using with wireless is no fun, lot laggier than ethernet, useful if ur just browsing the net or some low demanding casual games but any real gamer would use ethernet over.
    Also none of the Playstations have needed to add any features with their slim remakes cuz they had it from them start, & the only feature the new ps3 took away was removed anyways, something a very small yet existing amount off ppl actually used, i can understand the ps3 needing a large hdd 4 many factors (mine primarily for tv shows) but i purchased a 3rd ghen 60gb model & payed $69 for an 320gb hdd

37. daytripper

@36 people install the games onto their hard drives

38. Crysis

@37, fair enough, don’t think it’ll make too much of a difference tbh, maybe 3-5 secs less loading

39. Blerk

It’s not the loading times, it’s the noise. The DVD drive is a noisy bastard.

40. Crysis

my m8s has an open disk tray error but he lost his receipt so he cannot return it to get fixed :P the 360 was definately a rushed console & this new one should have been here from the start

41. Mattigan

I play all my online games via the WiFi adapter, very rarely have any issues, the ammount of data throughput required for online gaming is not so big that WiFi can’t handle it, as long as you have a good commection between the xbox and the router.

42. Gadzooks!

There is no point whatsoever to your posts here. All you are doing is having a public cry about something that is no concern of yours.

Or maybe you have sand in your vagina, whatever it is why dont you be a good little troll and fuck off back to your bridge?

43. DrDamn

@37 and buy full games with the OnDemand service – ok they are mad people who like paying twice as much as the going rate for the game, but people all the same :). I’ve noticed and been tempted by a few recent ondemand releases at £15.

44. Dralen

I don’t get it either Crysis. Although, to be honest, after several failed 360′s I wouldn’t get a new one even if my current one broke. It’s too much money spent.

45. Crysis

@Gadzooks, hmm, u seem 2 be the one trolling on someone elses post, i’m stating an opinion & ur taking one part of it to heart & attack @ me cuz ur the troll, man, how old are you?
    @Draken…. my entire point :P

46. zoopdeloop

@42 I’m sorry but it seems like you are the one who’s making pathetic posts being disturbed so much and insulting others like that.
    I’m not defending Crysis but he has a point,this is his point of view which was put “nicely”.
    While you are showing us here an immature and uneducated manner…have some dignity.

47. OlderGamer

Some of you Sony Diehards need to just wake up and admitt to and bow down before the King of the consoles for this entire generation.

And sadly for you(here is a hanky, dry your eyes/nose – really its not becoming), as I was saying sadly for you it is NOT your beloved PS3. Not even close. Not in Euro, Not in US. Nowhere.

So, without further ado, say hello to this generations king of sales:

The Nintendo Wii.

Yea I know gotta love it.

But in seriousnes, MS/Sony fanboys are insanly foolish. Neither of your systems are leading this gen. Your both fighting to not be last place.

Nope, I am not saying you gotta love the Wii. But just keep things in focus. And if sales of Xbox spike because of a new system redesign … then that can only mean that alot of people were impressed enough to buy one. When Uncharted2 came out and PS3 sales spiked .. same difference.

It is one thing to state your opinion of something, it is another thing to put someone else down for theirs. Thats just trolling. If this is a xbox thread, and your not an xbox fan, why even bother with a post at all?

48. LOLshock94

@29 lmfao

xbox 360 sounds nothing like a harrier

49. LOLshock94

and its an xbox who actually gives a shit
    yes its a waste to buy it when u already got the older 1
    yes its good 4 memory but isnt a 60gb not enough and all u xbox fanboys are only gunna play shitty games such as cod anyways

50. ARFarokhi

Noobism is the only reason!

51. OlderGamer

To be fair I need more then 60G. Between RB Songs, general DLC, XBLA, Games on Demand, and a few TV shows here and there … I need the bigger HDD.

I already own the FF 250bundle elite one.

But imo 60G is a bit small for a regular player.

It would be nice if we could put our own HDDs in there ala the PS3. I’d have a 1TB bad boy in that thing.

52. Blerk

I upgraded from a 60GB to a 250GB drive just last weekend. You’d be surprised how few demos/XBLA games/DLC packs/game installs it takes to fill that space up.

53. Johnny Cullen

I bought a massive shitload of Arcade titles over the weekend to start filling out the HDD.

DeathSpank, Battlefield 1943, Blacklight (although I already had a code for that), South Park (which I also had a code for) and even Burnout 3: Revenge from Xbox Originals.

I forgot how awesome that game is.

Maybe it’s time I started getting a move on with DLC tonight while I am away watching Toy Story 3. Maybe the PDLC story stuff for Mass Effect 2 that I haven’t bothered buying yet.

Then we’ll see where the flow takes me from there.

54. Psychotext

I filled up 120gb quite easily. But then I have got somewhere in the order of 150+ XBLA / Indie Games. Not to mention all the installs (only for games I’m playing).

I could see 250gb being useful.

55. theevilaires

you’re buying a $300 wifi adapter. Lets be real here people. Theres still no Blu-ray for better looking games. The machine still over heats like crazy and shuts off whenever it wants to lol. 250GB is shit compared to the 100 4GB 1080P HD M2TS files I have all stored on my PS3′s 1TB HDD.

….to make it short its a joke. Its a slap in the face. The XBOX 360 should have had wifi built in since 2005. This is just a cheap tactic M$ had planned since the launch of the 360. $300 isn’t big money, but I refuse to pay $300 for a built in wifi adapter. More power to the XBOX hardcore enthusiast. Now you game online like PS3 and Wii users anywhere in your house.

56. OlderGamer

So don’t buy one Tea.

A couple of things.

My blu ray games on my ps3 do NOT look any better then the ones I own for xbox360. They just don’t. Your fooling yourself if you think they do.

Personialy I don’t WiFi if I can help it. My PC is plugged in, my xbox360 is plugged in and my PS3 is plugged in. It simply said gives me a more steady and reliable signel.

The Wii is the Wii, for what I use it for online it is functional and because I don’t play game online w/it its no biggie.

On a side note one of my sons has the WiFi adaptor for xb360. The wife doesn’t want a cord running through the house. So he bought one. It works. Once in awhile he loses his conection when he is Netflixing(but he has the same trouble with the PS3).

As far as MS planning to do an upgrade and rake people over the coals. You mean like the PS2 not offering internet play when the Dreamcast did with its launch? And how they scoffed at MS for pushing broadband with every xbox one?

I highly doubt either company sat back and planned out upgrades, redesigns and add ons. I do however think that every hardware company looks at trends and market conditions and adapts their gameplan accordanly.

57. spiderLAW

lol. Microsoft is smart.
    They knowingly release a faulty system and say they didnt know that it had those problems. It was a business plan. “Let’s make them fragile so that they would get replaced by the people without patients for our warranty system. that way word gets out that we are selling a lot and so others will join in.” Then they release this BETTER version that includes everything the original 360 should have and so the 360 fans go out an buy it willingly without recognizing that Microsoft has them by the balls.

I love Microsoft :)

58. theevilaires

As far as me buying one, I will buy one. Just not for $300 for a built in wifi antenna. If you were offended by my logic because you ran out bought one to only realized you just wasted $300 + tax on a built in wifi antenna than that’s your stupidity.

Don’t come at me for having an opinion most would agree to. If you have a good working (3% of us out there :P ) 360 then there’s little reason to upgrade. Its just a piano black elite with a built in wifi antenna. Good for you if you bought one and still good for you if you didn’t.

But look on the bright side. When your original 360 Red Rings again you don’t have to wait 2 weeks to play Halo or whatever. Before sending it back to M$ you just slide off the HDD and attach it to the other 36…..oops sorry :D

59. Crysis

dont know how this got to blu ray, but with all that extra space (currently up to 10 times a dvds max), ofc the details COULD look better & i’d like to see more devs make use of this, tho i doubt any multiplat dev ever will

60. JonFE

“Also Blu-ray games can look better than any 360 game any day of the week. Its up to the devs. The extra texture work alone can make the PS3 version of games look better.”

Seriously? Are you sure the PS3 can afford the extra memory high resolution textures require?

Keep telling yourself that, TEA, and it might actually come true…

61. theevilaires

It got to Blu-ray when he made that foolish comment about PS3 games not looking better than any 360 I guess.

Obviously that FFXIII 360 bundle he got had a special fairy dust edition disc that made it look better than the average PS3 counterpart. He obvisouly also hasn’t played Uncharted 2, or Heavy rain, or GOW3, or KZ2, or seen GT5, or heard that they’re releasing another KZ next feb, or missed inFamous2 screens the past 4-5 weeks. IDK.

But my point being in comment #55 was that this new 360 just isn’t worth the $300 price tag cause all it has over the standard 360 is a built in wifi antenna. Whooop dee doo its not worth a $300 upgrade to (me)….me is the key word people. And from all the videos we’ve seen all over the net it still scratches disk and over heats like hell.

62. Erthazus

@TEA, Blu ray can’t make visuals look better. Uncharted 2 and GOW 3 looks great because the engine devs created is outstanding.

If you are talking about memory that can fit textures or speed up technology, i’m sorry. How much PS3 have MB Ram? 256 MB XDR for @ 3.2 GHz cores and 256 MB GDDR3 @ 700 MHz for the GPU that can access the CPU, in summ 512 MB Ram (my first PC with Geforce graphics card at 2002 LOL) so what that means?

Speeding up is impossible, so your blu ray can go fuck off. With blu ray you can decrease loading times, add more content but thats it. Blu ray is not a magical disk that includes morphological anti aliasing, it’s just a 70 cent Optical media.

63. spiderLAW

@ Erth
    Relax dude and realize what bluray offers besides the obvious. Because of the size of the bluray The GPU in the PS3 isnt required to decompress so much data that it gets overworked. Actually, somewhere around 50% of 360s GPU power is spent on decompressing data. So in a way, PS3 can handle more textures because its GPU doesnt have to focus its power on decompressing data. Cant say the same for multiplats because most devs, to save cost and time, leave the data compressed when recording it to the BluRay. Also, the PS3′s cell preocessor is the only processor out that has 6 cores that can individually render graphics. So yes, with the space allowed by Bluray, the PS3 can handle the extra quality.

64. The Hindle

Yep This is why people dont write on forums no more.

65. Gadzooks!

The best looking game I’ve played on a console is Alan Wake.

No bluray involved there.

66. OlderGamer

Tea you my friend are delusionial.

“Go do your homework some more. Anyone with a brain and common sense saw this coming from M$. This was planned at the beginning. This new redesigned was made to be the final edition of a 4 planned sku by M$. They left hints everywhere.”

I think redesigns happen. When newer chipsets and cheaper manufacturing costs become avalible, companies take advantage of them. Just like the NES(and almost every other system ever made) has done. No doubt that a “slim” version of both xb360 and PS3 were in the cards from day one.

But what your implying is that MS withheld features that they knew people wanted simply to pack them in later to spike sales. I think alot of companies take a wait and see approach to some things. MS is not embracing 3D. If 3D takes off and becomes a “must have” feature they will no doubt include it in future systems. The same type of thing Sony did with first online then broadband. Heck didn’t Sony and MS scouf at motion controls? Now look at em. Move is a direct rip off fo the Wii. But I bet Sony sat back and took that wait and see attitude, while at the same time doing RnD, in order to see if they could even go those routes if they wanted to. I am sure MS could put BluRay in the xb360, but they may have thought that doing so will not be adventagious to do it.

Ok next up i didn’t buy a new xb360. I wrote that I had already bought one of the FF Bundles. I also wrote that I don’t even use wiFi. I get a better conection with cords. Even on my PS3.

“Don’t come at me for having an opinion most would agree to. If you have a good working (3% of us out there ) 360 then there’s little reason to upgrade.”

I am not coming at you for anything. I agree that if you already have a working system, you should stick with that. Where I do take notice, is that the 3% thing. Typical you tho. Blown way out of proportion to favor the PS3. RRoD happens(pst PS3s break too). But 97% of the gaming population of xb360 gamers do not have defective systems.

“But look on the bright side. When your original 360 Red Rings again you don’t have to wait 2 weeks to play Halo or whatever. Before sending it back to M$ you just slide off the HDD and attach it to the other 36…..oops sorry”

See above. In my home we have 4 xb360s. I have two teenage sons, one of my own and the Alan Wake one that I won here on VG247. If one broke I would likly attach the HDD from the broken one to the extra one we have and roll with it.

Things are not made today like they used to be made. I went thro a stupid number of PSones, PS2s, XBoxones, etc. I am stilling using the launch SNES. Everything is gonna break if you use it enough. This gen I have replaced the same number of PS3s and Xb360s. One each.

Yes some PS3 games look better for sure. But it isn’t miles apart. Some xb360 games look better too. Again not drastic differences. It is just that you go nuts over this stuff. And the rest of us(excluding the xbox nuts, they are as bad as you ;) )look at both games from both systems and don’t see a difference. On my life I can not tell a difference between systems graphicly. I can however say that many mulitplatform games suffer from sloppy ports on the PS3. Unlike you, I don’t just blame the devs, i blame Sony as well. For making a system that was not easily programible. That is their fault.

These people doing sloppy ports. they don’t want their games to look bad or run with poorframe rates. It makes their product look bad. It holds back sales. And they are pretty fond of sales. They do, however have limited rescources and with working with what they have they can not spend the time, man power, or cash it all takes to smooth out the PS3 version. The samething happend last gen, and prolly every gen. I remember comparisions of Mortal Kombat SNES VS Gen.

There is a target lead program system. And then they port from there. PS3 has not been the lead programing system this gen. I am sure that ticks you off but it is the way it is.

You have so much poison. So much hate. Over … toys. Who makes one system or the other. I am not going to respond to this any further. It just irritates me.

67. theevilaires

Oh boy now this PC jackass has to add his 2 cents (I just should have STFU :D )

You people are truly trying to down play Blu-rays significance. I’m sorry to take it out of topic but whether it has to do with fitting data all on one disk or whatever this new 360 doesn’t have anything other than a built in wifi antenna that justifies me purchasing a new overpriced console that’s outdated like crazy.

But go ahead and turn this into a Blu-ray thing if you want. My statement still stands true about what O.G. said. FFXIII looks better on PS3 and he seems to not believe that for some reason.

If you traded in your original 360 for credit toward this machine then I guess you look less of a fool, but if you fully went out and bought it and still have a good working one at home (3% of us on the planet :P ) you’re a dumb ass who just wasted $300 on a fucking little cheap ass $10 made in china or india wifi antenna. ITS NOT WORTH IT RETARDS! :D

68. theevilaires

@65 http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/denial/SR00043

Gonna ask Garratt if we can start a fund raiser for you on the site later to help pay for the treatments.

69. theevilaires

“You have so much poison. So much hate. Over … toys. Who makes one system or the other. I am not going to respond to this any further. It just irritates me”.

Funniest thing I’ll probably read all day to be honest :D

70. OlderGamer

Funniest thing I’ll probably read all day to be honest ”

lol yea I guess so, anyways have fun. Ima go play some actual games. Later.

71. Erthazus

“FFXIII looks better on PS3 and he seems to not believe that for some reason”

Jesus, you are stupid. It was designed first for PS3 thats why it looks better, while Red Dead Redemption on Xbox 360 DVD looks better on Xbox 360.
    I have DVD on my PC and every fucking game on PC looks better than on consoles combined.

Oh my… It’s Just… a D V D. O_O There is no need Blu ray for games and there is no single game on Blu Ray on PC yet.

Like OG said: “You have so much poison. So much hate. Over … toys.”

72. The Hindle

All the consoles have strengths and weaknesses and none are perfect. It depends on preference at the end of the day, fanboysim is started when people cant see that all the consoles have the said strengths and weaknesses.

For example ive heard people say Live is better then Psn based on what? your opinion, or Sony make the better games then Microsoft again based on what its just opinion.

73. Crysis

@ Hindle, i 100% agree, got my ps3 as my main gaming console & media player (prefer it over pc, just auto plays in what ever way you have it, such as alphabetical order), also have my pc for browsing & certain games (rts & other what i would consider casual games) & i am also planning on getting a 20gb pro for some of the few 360 games coming out (Reach, Gears & maybe Fable) & if it ever comes out, i’d purchase asap a psp2 for portable gaming, tho if i hear no news of it b4 the 3DS release, i’ll consider getting a 3DS, which would be dumb on Sony’s part not to announce a successor to the psp b4 the release of the 3DS cuz they’d lose many of it’s fans, i dont think everybody wants to own both consoles & i’m sure many are willing to wait for a Sony console (look @ the ps2)

74. Happy Hardon Harry

EMO 360 FAG

360 owners are getting a bit emotional..

75. theevilaires

Funny Triple H but lets not start a useless flame war for nothing.

76. Erthazus

@74 OH SHIT! This is such a PURE WIN. *saved*

77. Nozz

@74 LMAO. Seriously though, when the price drops i’ll pick one up (hopefully before Gears 3!!)