Epic’s updated the Unreal Development Kit Beta with Steamworks and Scaleform interface support.
The patch notes are a bit extensive, but highlights include:
- Steam being the default system for handling online services like matchmaking, friends and server browsing
- Point lights are now supported
- Exponential Height Fog updates were added
- Color Grading Blending is now available
- UDK now supports running 64-bit binaries for the editor
Epic also listed three games in the notes that were created with the UDK that you should check out as well.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.