Thu, May 06, 2010 | 21:13 BST
Naopleon: Total War update hits Steam
The Coalition Battle Pack for Napoleon: Total War has hit Steam.
It adds six new units for Coalition forces as well as The Battle of Friedland (14 June, 1807) for $3.25:
- Lifeguard Hussars: This fast light cavalry unit is best used for dealing with skirmishers and artillery who can attack from long range.
- Coldstream Guards: Disciplined, well-trained and respected, these elite foot guards inspire nearby troops in battle.
- Archduke Charles’ Legion: This highly-disciplined line infantry regiment excels at weapons drill and accuracy.
- Luetzow’s Freikorps: Swift light cavalry, the riders of Luetzow’s Freikorps are excellent in melee and on the charge.
- Life Hussars: Sabre-armed light cavalry, the Life Hussars are powerful on the charge and effective in melee combat.
- Semenovski Lifeguard: Immaculately turned out, these elite guards have excellent morale and are superb when used against skirmish troops and artillery.
More through Steam.