The Coalition Battle Pack for Napoleon: Total War has hit Steam.
It adds six new units for Coalition forces as well as The Battle of Friedland (14 June, 1807) for $3.25:
- Lifeguard Hussars: This fast light cavalry unit is best used for dealing with skirmishers and artillery who can attack from long range.
- Coldstream Guards: Disciplined, well-trained and respected, these elite foot guards inspire nearby troops in battle.
- Archduke Charles’ Legion: This highly-disciplined line infantry regiment excels at weapons drill and accuracy.
- Luetzow’s Freikorps: Swift light cavalry, the riders of Luetzow’s Freikorps are excellent in melee and on the charge.
- Life Hussars: Sabre-armed light cavalry, the Life Hussars are powerful on the charge and effective in melee combat.
- Semenovski Lifeguard: Immaculately turned out, these elite guards have excellent morale and are superb when used against skirmish troops and artillery.
More through Steam.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.