Rumour – 3D Firmware for PS3 coming on June 10

Wednesday, 10th March 2010 01:15 GMT By Johnny Cullen

ps33d

According to a translation from GAF, Japanese website AV Watch are reporting Firmware 3.20 for PS3, which includes the option for 3D gaming, will go live on June 10.

The report also mentions there will be re-releases of games that will support 3D. So far, LittleBigPlanet, Killzone 2, Super Stardust HD and more are known to support 3D.

The update seems to already be in developers hands, according to these shots sent to us last month.

Take with a pinch of salt on this, and we’ll email SCEE in the morning for a response.

Thanks, TSA.

1. Psychotext

Makes sense, given that’s when they’re starting to sell the TVs (to the day in Japan).

2. LordVonPunx

Soo.. are they gonna make only select games have 3d or
    are they gonna do it the proper way? and make the whole

XMB 3D, 3D Movies, Photos, internet browser would be very cool. video chat, ps home… etc..

reason i ask is because i have a 50 inch samsung 3d ready plasma, and if i we’re in charge of the Firmware Updates

i would make Everything be 3D.

3. Hakkiz

Maybe they will enable 3D in everything but only select games will fully support it. They have a Nvidia chip in there so maybe they could have something like this: http://www.nvidia.com/object/3D_Vision_3D_Games.html

4. Tallon 4

3D…great. And now for a new tv set.

5. meimei

I really appreciate shower enclosure,bathtub what you post.

6. meimei

Your post is rocking and knowledgeable… I really appreciate straightening machine,power strip,recliner the way you write . I would like to read more from you.

7. meimei

In use of the rails of the test, i don’t understand. I hope booster cable,power cord,trouble light I can improve through learning this respect. But overall, it’s very nice. Thank you for your share!

8. meimei

Your site is in my list and screwdriver,swing chain,iron chain when I need something it is easy to find. Thanks!

9. meimei

This is one of the best posts that I’ve ever seen; you may include some more ideas in the same theme.dress bag,hanging organizer,shopping bag I’m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post.

10. meimei

I like this kind of very useful articles congratulations digital thermometer manufacturer,medical thermometer manufacturer I wish you continued success, I hope I can do this kind of article

11. meimei

Thanks again for showing webrat medical thermometer,glue gun! We just started with Cucumber, but this is easier!