Sony updated the EU and US ends of its Digital Comics Store, and as of this week, there are now over a thousand comics available on the service.
This week, Marvel releases the first ever appearance of Iron Man in Tales of Suspense from 1963, along with more Wolverine and X-Men.
IDW has released the second Army of Two comic and the first of a new series called “Weekly World News”, written by Chris Ryall with art by Alan Robinson. This four-part mini-series was inspired by the famous American tabloid which just loved to chat about Bat Boy and Elvis’ dealings with aliens.
Star Trek fans are in for a treat with Star Trek: Nero, which is set in the 25 years between the movie’s opening sequence and James T. Kirk’s rise to fame across the galaxies.
Also, there’s good news for those wanting some Red 5 loving – a new batch will be added to the store in the coming weeks.
Here’s the full list with the only difference between the two versions of the store being G.I. Joe on the American end and Transformers: Lost in Space being for UK and Ireland only:
- Army Of Two #2
- Donald Duck and the Unexpected Guest
- Donald Duck in “Gone With The Wind”
- Dreamland Chronicles #1
- Locke & Key: Head Games #4
- 2000AD Prog #1669
- Scrooge McDuck and the Haunted Cellphone
- Star Trek: Nero
- Tales of Suspense (1963) #39-#53
- Transformers #2
- Transformers: All Hail Megatron #14
- Transformers: Lost In Space #1 (UK & Ireland only)
- Transformers: Tales of the Fallen #1
- Ultraheroes #2: Brain and Muscle
- Weekly World News #1 (includes audio commentary)
- Wolverine (2003) #50-#55
- X-Men (2004) #199-204
- X-Mickey 8: The Glove
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.