Criterion has tweeted that the Burnout Paradise Complete Edition already out in the US, will be heading to the European PSN soon.
No word on pricing, but it will contain the following (via TheSixthAxis):
- Burnout Paradise Full Game with all free updates including Paradise Bikes and a full day/night cycle
- Big Surf Island – All new Island to explore complete with the Dust Storm Buggy, new races, stunt runs and collectables to discover.
- Party Pack – Pass-the-pad family fun for 2-8 players
- Time Savers – Unlock all the cars and bikes in the original game.
- Legendary Cars Collection – The Flying Jansen 88 Special, Awesome sounding Manhattan Spirit, Superb Cavalry Bootlegger and of course the GT Nighthawk.
- Toys Collection – The Fan-favorites in extra special toy form. Small but virtually indestructible.
- Boost Specials – If you’re serious about competing, these are the cars for you. Multi-boost technology in the Hawker Mech and the Infinite Boost power of the Extreme Hot Rod
- Cops and Robbers – Take to the streets to chase down the gold as either Cops or Robbers in this new Online Game Mode. Includes All New Police liveries for all your favorite burnout cars.
Criterion said back in January that no more DLC would be released for the title, so this is a last hurrah.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.