Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma has said in this week’s issue of Famitsu that the newest installment of the series will be a WiiMotionPlus exclusive.
It echoes comments made by Shigeru Miyamoto last year, when he said the title would use the Wiimote add-on, although he didn’t state at the time if it was to be exclusively used.
“After actually making it compatible, it just feels so natural. Link’s sword and the controller that you’re holding become one,” said Aonuma.
The producer also said he’d “like to show something playable” at E3. On Friday, Nintendo president Satoru Iwata said the game will be revealed at the event in June.
The title doesn’t have a date yet, but it is slated for the end of this year, according to comments made recently by Iwata.