A few PS3 titles in the works at BioWare, confirms Muzyka

Thursday, 28th January 2010 17:56 GMT By Johnny Cullen

biowarelogo

BioWare co-boss Ray Muzyka has told Eurogamer that there are a few games in the works at the developer for PS3.

He was speaking at a live-chat on the site, saying there are projects in development for the console, but again, refused to answer if one of them was Mass Effect.

“I can say that we’ve got a few titles in development for PS3 right now, as well as a few for 360, across the studios I manage. But I won’t say what they are, since not all of them have been announced yet,” he revealed.

“Dragon Age was our first title for PS3, and it’s done really well. PS3 is a great system and we enjoy developing for it, much as we enjoy developing for 360 and PC and other platforms,” he added.

The live-text is currently on going. Read it here.

1. Eregol

Oh Muzyka, you tease.

2. NoxNoctisUmbra

Muzyka means Music in Polish, i think its a great name.. but I hope no musical games ;) haha

3. Johnny Cullen

I always thought of his surname being more Japanese then anything else.

4. JimFear666

Seriously, this kind of answer is ok to me. I prefer someone who say that he cant say if the title is in production for the ps3 compared to someone like those douchebag at bethesda who said that Fallout 3 dlc will never come out on ps3 and 6 month later… TADAM

5. Brinaldo

“since not all of them have been announced yet”. Why? Have they announced some titles? I remember only The Old Republic and Mass Effect 3 (formerly)… maybe during E3 we’ll know more. *fingers crossed for a Mass Effect Trilogy on PS3*

6. Bleak Harvest

@Johnny His name is at least one vowel short of being Japanese.

7. AHA-Lambda

YAY more mass effect speculation :P