Retailers: GoW III bundle out March 17 in Europe, HMV goes for March 19

Thursday, 21st January 2010 08:32 GMT By Patrick Garratt

gowIIIbundle

Amazon.fr’s posted a listing for a 250Gb God of War III PS3 bundle, priced at €350. The interesting bit? The retailer reckons it’s out on March 17.

March 17′s a Wednesday.

HMV is now listing the game for a March 19 ship in the UK. That’s a Friday, so logic suggests we’re not a million miles away from the mark here.

SCEJ’s said for definite the massively anticipated actioner will hit Japan on March 25.

Gamestop’s showing the game as a March 16 release in the US, but as yet the only confirmed date is for Japan.

SCEE’s told us to expect an announcement on the European launch very soon.

1. Gekidami

Every retailer has that for the date. And seeing as they were right about Uncharted 2 whilst SCEE still hadnt officially gave a date you can bet they’re right about this.

Also I totally called it in post 5 here. :D

2. KAP

I dont know why im getting excited about this bundle when i bought the uncharted 2 slim 250Gb bundle lol Its probably just coz it now seems official that GOW3 is soon out. Fuck i seriously cant wait.

I work at GEMA* and the amount of people i get to preorder this is huge, and what makes it worse is most newcomers to PS3s now i see havent even played the series…. WHAT?!

Then when they ask “is it anygood?” the right hand gets ready for a *facepalm*

*UK of course.

3. The Hindle

There is no doubt this will sell systems im suprised they aint doing a bundle in the US

4. Eregol

March 17th?
    Now announce the games date itself Sony.
    C’mon!

5. KAP

March 19th. Done. I’d bet my two bionically engineered thumbs on it.

6. NoxNoctisUmbra

so no custom GOWIII paint on the Slim? awww :(

7. AHA-Lambda

Nothing about that rumour about the custom GOW 3 PS3 then?

8. onlineatron

I need a new PS3 for Uni (need may be a tad strong) so that bundle looks right up my alley!

Wish it had Collection with it =/