Sony says LBP PSP will arrive on PSN “soon”

Wednesday, 18th November 2009 20:12 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

LBP PSP

Sony has posted over on the US PS Blog that due to a few hiccups, LittleBigPlanet PSP is not available through the store on PSN just yet.

However, it’s being remedied.

“We’re currently working around the clock to get this issue worked out so keep your eyes peeled for updates this week,” said senior producer Mark Green. “We appreciate you bearing with us”.

Just hang tight a bit longer then, we reckon.

More through the link.

1. LiBiPlJoe

Might want to correct the title. Media Molecule has nothing to do with the release of LittleBigPlanet PSP; that’d be Sony Cambridge.

2. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Alright, I’m now convinced this is a conspiracy.

Think about it. HOW HARD IS IT TO UPLOAD A PSP GAME TO THE PSN STORE??? (i don’t know really, but they do it ALL THE TIME). Do they REALLY expect us to believe they’re having “technical problems” with getting a game up for sale while the disc based version was released right on schedule?!?!?!

I can’t recal the actual game, it either involved Steam, GTA: Chinatown wars, or MW2 PC version, where there was a forced two day wait period from the time the disc version was released to the digital download version being released for the publicly stated purpose of corporate to maximize sales numbers with disc based versions first. I was trying to find the articl on this site where I saw it.

In other words, make the consumers who support digital downloads purposely wait for selfish (and artificial) reasons. THEN have the balls to charge us the SAME EXACT PRICE for both versions regarless of no media/packaging AND DELAY!

Pathetic greedy bastages. I think it’s the same thing going on here…

Fact? Ofcourse not. Very likely theory? You’re damn right.

3. Dannybuoy

I very much want LBP for my go but I’m not sure what the price is going to be. I’m not sure I’d pay mire than £20 for it. I’ll only play it now and again when I’m commuting. But I work from home so commuting is now and again to meetings. I can’t justify more than £20 for something I might not play very often when I’ve got a stack of ps3 games to get through in the spare time I do have. So really this delay doesn’t affect me. Bit crap though.

4. Suikoden Fan

i have said this alot, never rely on sony for your games, so those that got a go, i actually feel sorry for you as if you buy psp games from the store your more than likley getting ripped off each time.

5. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Funny thing. I posted exact same topic in some other forums and they’ve all been deleted by admin…including Sony’s.