Fri, Oct 30, 2009 | 15:04 GMT
Fallout 3 takes top honours at Golden Joysticks
Fallout 3 has just won the Ultimate Game of the Year award at this year’s Golden Joysticks.
More than 1.2 million people voted for games and companies in the 2009 awards: Future’s now claiming it’s the most popular event of its type.
Here’s the full list, robbed from the CVG live blog. Congrats to all the winners!
- Nitro Family Game of the Year – LittleBigPlanet
- Bliss Handheld Game of the Year – GTA: Chinatown Wars
- Retailer of the Year – GAME
- Mobile Game of the Year – Metal Gear Solid: Touch
- Nintendo Game of the Year – Call of Duty: World at War
- MSN Multiplayer Game of the Year – Call of Duty: World at War
- Rampage Soundtrack of the Year – Guitar Hero: World Tour
- Xbox Game of the Year – Gears of War 2
- PC Game of the Year – Fallout 3
- Amiqus Game Developer of the year – Jagex
- PlayStation Game of the Year – Killzone 2
- Publisher of the Year – Activision Blizzard
- Online Game of the Year – Left 4 Dead
- One to Watch – Modern Warfare 2
- Ultimate Game of the Year – Fallout 3