Trials HD videos show physics-based motorcycle racer in action

Friday, 7th August 2009 15:03 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

trials-hd

Redlynx has released three new gameplay videos for Trials HD.

Game has over 50 tracks in two game modes: Race and Skill. Race emphasizes balance, skill and control as players take-on indoor obstacle tracks with minimum faults, as fast as possible.Skill-mode contains extreme stunt tracks, and explosions, crashes, and injuries cannot be avoided.

The physics-based motorcycle racer is expected to land on Xbox Live on August 12 and will include a level-editor allowing you to create your own tracks and share your work with pals.

Gamershell has all the videos, here.

1. mart

This game is FUCKING AMAZING. I will be surprised if it doesn’t sell a billion copies.

2. Robster1979

Very tempted by this
    Any ideas on how many MSP’s were talking? 1200?

3. mart

They could charge 20-fucking-thousand and it’d still be worth it.

4. Robster1979

Kickstart!

That program was awesome as a child.

I can still hear the music in my head……

5. Psychotext

It’s 1200… http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/news-features/news/summerofarcade.htm

…and based on the vids, I’m going to be all over it. :D

6. mart

I’m so excited, I can’t even explain it. Game of the year, I’m telling you.

7. No_PUDding

Is mart beign sarcastic?

I hope not, I am so cross this is on PSN. I loved the old trial on miniclip.com.

Remeber sitting in Business Studies and ICT lessons just playing it. And I’d love to play it in 3D.

8. Robster1979

If I can re live the days of Kickstart in my living room then I’ll be more than happy.

9. mart

I’m not being sarcastic. The PC version is one of my all time favourite games. I’ve played this version, and it is even better.

10. ShiroGamer

was a big fan of the first on PC when I was ….well younger
    liked the 2nd ,If only the fuckers would allow the release of the editor

11. ShakaCarnage

I’ve played the entire game. It’s oustanding and possibly the best Live Arcade game yet.