Aaron Greenberg says E3 reports are “completely uninformed”

Thursday, 14th May 2009 18:50 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

metalgear38

Microsoft’s Aaron Greenberg has called earlier reports stemming from GameFork’s Twitter post regarding the 360′s E3 showing “completely uninformed”.

“I can confirm that this post is completely uninformed and does not even come close to matching our news for E3,” Greenberg told Eurogamer.

“You can’t believe everything you read, but it is fun to see people trying to guess what will be shown at the show and we are excited to share our real news with everyone on June 1st.”

Reports earlier this morning claimed that MGS4 and a motion controller called Xbox Fluid would be shown by Microsoft at the event, along with other unannounced projects.

1. slayernl

but the thing is, have you seen this:
    3rd party motion controller VIDEO + pics @

2. Razor

Shock, horror, Greenberg says something that isn’t flaming.

3. Gekidami

He’s flaming GameFork.

4. Shatner

I heard that Shane Kim runs Gamefork’s Twitter account.

Trufax.

5. No_PUDding

Where’s Shane Kim gone?

I miss him… Just something about a fat ginger guy, who looks vaguely like an English teacher I once had, really doesn’t make me ever wanna see Aaron Greenberg’s face.

Shane Kim is fine though. Bring him back.

6. Johnny Cullen

Last time I even heard anything from Shane Kim was before the NXE launch in an interview with Forbes. E3 innit.

7. No_PUDding

E3 is in what?

8. Razor

Last time I heard from Kim he said that the 360 will last one day more than the PS3.

While that comment was probably made with realistic intentions, I can’t help but feel that he underestimates how serious Sony are about the PS3′s very long life span.

9. No_PUDding

Maybe you underestimate quite how serious Shane Kim is about the 360′s very long life span.

I mean, he went to all the trouble of getting Resident Evil 5, so why give up before PS3?