Capcom’s confirmed that Marvel Vs Capcom 2 will get an update version for PSN and XBLA this summer. There’s a first teaser video after the break.
- It’s based on the Dreamcast code base – Capcom wanted to being the “best version” into the HD era, apparently.
- There’s online play – Dur.
- HD upscaling options – “Crisp,” “Smooth” and “Classic” visual settings will be included.
- Widescreen – The gameplay area will be in a 4:3 field, while the viewing area will be widescreen. For purists and competitive play, a 4:3 option (with vertical bars on the left and right) will be included.
- No unlocking – All 56 characters will be available from the start of play.
Get all the details here.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.