Capcom’s confirmed that Marvel Vs Capcom 2 will get an update version for PSN and XBLA this summer. There’s a first teaser video after the break.
- It’s based on the Dreamcast code base – Capcom wanted to being the “best version” into the HD era, apparently.
- There’s online play – Dur.
- HD upscaling options – “Crisp,” “Smooth” and “Classic” visual settings will be included.
- Widescreen – The gameplay area will be in a 4:3 field, while the viewing area will be widescreen. For purists and competitive play, a 4:3 option (with vertical bars on the left and right) will be included.
- No unlocking – All 56 characters will be available from the start of play.
Get all the details here.