Activision Q4 2008 numbers are rolling in. Here’s what we know so far.
- Reported a net loss of $72 million, or 5 cents a share.
- Adjusted revenue was $2.3 billion which was much more than they predicted, and more than $2.15 billion which Wall Street estimated.
- Forecasting a 2009 adjusted profit of 61 cents per share for adjusted revenue of $4.7 billion for 2009 (includes negative impact of $400 million from a stronger US dollar).
- Guitar Hero World Tour and Call of Duty: World at War games were the No. 1 and No. 2 console games, respectively, in North America and Europe in the fourth quarter, according to NPD.
- World of Warcraft was the top-selling PC game in those regions 2008.
Call is still on going so more will be announced soon, so stick with us.