Activision Q4 2008 numbers are rolling in. Here’s what we know so far.
- Reported a net loss of $72 million, or 5 cents a share.
- Adjusted revenue was $2.3 billion which was much more than they predicted, and more than $2.15 billion which Wall Street estimated.
- Forecasting a 2009 adjusted profit of 61 cents per share for adjusted revenue of $4.7 billion for 2009 (includes negative impact of $400 million from a stronger US dollar).
- Guitar Hero World Tour and Call of Duty: World at War games were the No. 1 and No. 2 console games, respectively, in North America and Europe in the fourth quarter, according to NPD.
- World of Warcraft was the top-selling PC game in those regions 2008.
Call is still on going so more will be announced soon, so stick with us.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.