PAL PSN Bourne demo May 22

Friday, 9th May 2008 18:38 GMT By Patrick Garratt

According to a Sierra press release, the PAL PSN Demo of The Bourne Conspiracy will first be available from May 22. Also, contrary to reports from Major Nelson, the PAL Xbox Live demo won’t be available until May 19.

These should be the final dates:

• 19/05/08 – Xbox Live Marketplace
  • 22/05/08 – PlayStation Network

There you have it. However, you can already read our demo impressions right here, you lucky devils you.

By Mike Bowden

1. absolutezero

Sorry morriss I thought Bourne was horrible :(

2. Daniel Plainview

i agree with zero, not good. I’m in a PAL territory & I’ve got the demo what gives?

3. morriss

No probs, absolute! I really think it boils down to if you’re a fan or not.

Anyway, although I may have sounded excited, I can only really see the game achieving a 7/10 at most. Which means it’ll fun for people like me, just not everyone’s cup of cha, innit.

4. Daniel Plainview

I had high hopes for it being a massive fan of the movies, way too many quicktime events for my liking, shooting/cover system seemed off, oh well

5. deanimate

not surprised one bit if this sucks. bringing over the complexities of the hand to hand shenanigans that bourne gets up to over to a joypad? yeah good luck on that. poor old joypads can barely do FPS games justice so i think this is asking a tad too much.
    shame as the films are great.

6. morriss

Yeah, as we said in our preview, the only real excitement was the timed Bourne level, really. Also, the hand to hand was really well done I thought combined with the takedowns. So it’s not as though we though ’10/10′.

Still, we’ll hopefully have a full review soon-ish.

7. deanimate

i haven’t actually read the preview. probably should. regardless i just cant see it ever working well.
    smeg it, i’ll wait for some reviews.
    in the meantime its back to jam roast.

8. morriss

READ THE F**KING PREVIEW!!!

;)