And the winner is… FIFA 08, according to an extensive look at UK sales in the past year from MCV. The top 10’s below, in case you can’t be bothered to wade through the full top 50, an analysis feature or a breakdown by format. There are no sales figures, unfortunately, as Chart-Track only allows deities to read them.
1. FIFA 08 (Electronic Arts)
2. Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training (Nintendo)
3. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision)
4. Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (Konami)
5. More Brain Training from Dr Kawashima (Nintendo)
6. Halo 3 (Microsoft)
7. The Simpsons Game (Electronic Arts)
8. Wii Play (Nintendo)
9. Assassin’s Creed (Ubisoft)
10. WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2008 (THQ)
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.